Canada-USA - Gold Cup 2011 - June 7 - 8PM - Ford Field - Detroit

Razcle

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you boys are ready with your anti-Bunbury and anti-Landycakes banners, posters, and chants.

This is the perfect time to exact revenge for the 2007 semi-final Archundia payoff!

Where's my "I got jacked at the Concacrap Gold Cup" T-shirt when I need it ?!?

People need to get the word at out at TFC matches about this game, people who are members of the support groups need to let people know. No excuse for TFC to get 2000 to Columbus and not have that number for a Canada vs. USA match in Detroit

People need to get the word at out at TFC matches about this game, people who are members of the support groups need to let people know. No excuse for TFC to get 2000 to Columbus and not have that number for a Canada vs. USA match in Detroit

Woaa dude. I admire your enthusiasm, but 2000 in Clown-bus was a weekend trip organized by TFC, TFC supporters, and if memory serves me correct a bus company or two.

This game is on a Tuesday and remember many TFC fans are not Canada NT fans. I say we go for as many as we can and be satisfied if we get more then we got in Columbus (Canada-El Salvador) two years ago. I think that number was no more than 100.

Woaa dude. I admire your enthusiasm, but 2000 in Clown-bus was a weekend trip organized by TFC, TFC supporters, and if memory serves me correct a bus company or two.

This game is on a Tuesday and remember many TFC fans are not Canada NT fans. I say we go for as many as we can and be satisfied if we get more then we got in Columbus (Canada-El Salvador) two years ago. I think that number was no more than 100.

True, however any type of Canada USA match up is usually good to get a few casual fans interested if advertized correctly.

hmm I get the difficulty associated with getting people out, and my hopes certainly aren't high for a big turn-out but 100 would be a huge disappointment in my eyes. I think I read in one of the CONCACAF articles something along the lines of them intentionally putting this game near Canada so that Canada fans could attend and to sort of appease us in a way? If only 100 of us are willing to cross the bridge for this match that'll be a let down.

1000 people? Not sure we will have 1000 toes.

We didn't sell 1000 with tickets half the price in Toronto.

To a crappy friendly. We did a little better with the only competitive game played at BMO Field.

$100-$105 for ticket and round trip transportation seems very reasonable. I'd be for leaving Toronto 2 hours earlier just to make sure we can get a proper pre-match pub in there. I'd imagine most of the people going would take all of Tuesday off work anyways. Count me + guest in

Pre-match in Detroit or in Windsor?

I know of some folks in Guelph that are wanting to go and will be driving down. I am considering going myself, and will keep you posted.

That is good news Scorpio We got like 3 month's plan this out. Please PM if you wish if you want to discuss this further..

I think there will be a good number of Canadian fans there, you have to think that our players friends and family alone will account for 100. Judging by the interest here (most of which are people bringing friends with them, I'm bringing 4) I think we'll have a solid supporters section that can be loud

My first Canada game was the last September against Peru and I had a blast.

I'm heading down to Detroit regardless and would love to cheer with the V's!

Dude you're awesome! If I can make this we'll have to down a few pints together.

That is good news Scorpio We got like 3 month's plan this out. Please PM if you wish if you want to discuss this further..

We do NOT have three months to plan this.

We have DAYS to sell tickets or we lose our section.

Has anyone tried using the CSA code on ticketmaster yet? I just tried it and the no matches found message. I'd buy them through the link here, but I don't have a paypal account.

Try the usafan code. It's the same deal, random section.

Has anyone tried using the CSA code on ticketmaster yet? I just tried it and the no matches found message. I'd buy them through the link here, but I don't have a paypal account.

You don't need a PayPal account to buy. Just a credit card.

You don't need a PayPal account to buy. Just a credit card.

You need Paypal to buy from the block that's being advertised here in Sec. 118. I was looking at that option after having no luck with the CSA code. I tried the usafan code and found 2 seats at mid-field.

Archived