U17 WCQ: Canada vs T&T Quarter-Final (February 23rd, 2011)

jpg75

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Aleman at with the Academy? I thought he played some CSL last year, but the TFC web site has him on the junior side. He looks like he's ready to replace DeRo right now. :)

Ps. I like how Alderson finally started slowing the tempo with the 2-0 lead. They'll need to conserve their energy in that heat. He looks to be a really smart player. Finally some Canadian midfielders to get excited about!

It makes you wonder where we'd be if our big three clubs had been in MLS from the outset and invested in youth development.

Where is Aleman at with the Academy? I thought he played some CSL last year, but the TFC web site has him on the junior side. He looks like he's ready to replace DeRo right now. :)

Ps. I like how Alderson finally started slowing the tempo with the 2-0 lead. They'll need to conserve their energy in that heat. He looks to be a really smart player. Finally some Canadian midfielders to get excited about!

It makes you wonder where we'd be if our big three clubs had been in MLS from the outset and invested in youth development.

Alderson and Aleman are the 2 players who have impressed me the most so far. Alderson is a very good general in midfield while Aleman has some nice offensive skills, tough to defend againt such a player.

I know people have been complaining about Fleming but from the look of it this looks like a very well coached team, defensively they are really solid and the movement going forward is excellent.

He started with the Junior team (he was only 15 last year) but soon moved up to the Senior team in August after alot of the Sr's. left for College. He and a few of the Jr. kids managed to get into the friendly against Colo-Colo and Aleman scored a goal (Nic Lindsay had a hat-trick) in a 4-4 draw.

Canada goal called back on correct offside call. Petrasso volleyed home a cross, still a nice play even if it didn't count. A minute later Canada with a corner, results in a header back across goal and second header that the T&T keeper does well to catch.

Archived