Should Simpson Transfer to a bigger Turkish club?

Obinna

My Turkish isn't great, but I take that to mean he has signed a new three-year deal keeping him at Manisa through the 2013-14 season. I'd be curious about what the financial terms of the deal are.

Lets just say he would not be doing better if he came back and got paid the same as JDG. I found this article on the pay in the Turkish league and it is pretty close to explaining many of the pro's and con's.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=147680975291216&comments

That's great to hear he is getting top dollar. His star is ascending and I hope he will be a big leader for us in qualifying.

It is good. One of the big 3 have said they are still interested. Who knows how this may play out. When the big 3 decide they want a player it seems they have much deeper pockets. Hence thank you for those buyout clauses.

It seems like Josh's club is ambitious and paying him what he deserves, I definitely have no problem with him staying at Manisaspor he is playing the role we want him to, loved by the fans on a competitive team and being payed good money. If Josh is ready to take the next step and it presents itself I'm sure he'll make the jump.

It seems like Josh's club is ambitious and paying him what he deserves, I definitely have no problem with him staying at Manisaspor he is playing the role we want him to, loved by the fans on a competitive team and being payed good money. If Josh is ready to take the next step and it presents itself I'm sure he'll make the jump.

Yeah, not to mention the Turkcell league is starting to show parity. Kayerispor, Bursapor, and Trabs are coming in swiftly, it's not just the big 3 making noise in fact all 3 are reeling at the moment. Manisa is a good spot for him why leave a good thing where your comfortable, especially when he hasn't had security before at this level of football.

Archived