greece and ukr comparable notes that I had and canadian guys comments and his list

roadrunner59

look i know i may get chewed up here but i could not help myself add my comments to the notes comparing the list that he made and what i have and join them together maybe something coul dcome out of it I thought I got some information from it interesting at times. It long but hopefully understandable

Please feel very much free to crit or agree on this list andosrry if I made a mistake here and ther but its close i would think

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AoH64aVX5xxfcm1WSTdoOHBpWDU5N3BCeEpZZjlEeHc&hl=en&single=true&gid=7&output=html

by the Some Canadian Guys columnist

If you take from that list the players that are the age of 31 and older, that maybe classified on the most part to old or may not be fit to play at that level in that yr of QWC. How many are you left with from your list?

34 players

Who are those players 31 and older?

Lars ,onstad ,salteri, mckenna , klukowski, cann,jazic, de guzman, bernier, derosario, imof, ribero, freind , occean, radzinski

Of those 34 players remaining under the age of 31 and include the players must have a market value over 100k how many of those do you have?

26 players

Of those 26 how many players have had more then 9 appearances with their club last year or current season?

Who are they?

bojan,Straith,jakovic,peters,hainhault,attakora,simpson,hutch,johnson,dejong,ledgewood,farran,pacheco,bourgualt,jackson,gerba,hume,haber,mccallum,uccello.

How many of those 20 where called up for the last match against Greece and where do they play MLS / Euro?

9 (2 mls 7 euro)

Who are those 9 players?

Borjan, Straith,Jakovic,peters,Simpson,hutchinson,johnson,Pacheco,Jackson.

Who did not play for that call up?

All played.

How many where invited tht may for most, be considered not match fit. (3)

Johnson, edgar, Jakovic.

How many of those 20 above where called up for the match against UKR and where did they play MLS /euro?

11 ( 1 mls 10 euro)

Who are they?

Straith,Jakovic,hutchinson,ledgerwood,dejong, farran,pacheco,bourgault,jackson,haber,uccello

Who did not play? (2)

pacheco and uccello

How many where invited that may be considered not match fit? (3)

edgar,jakovic,uccello

Looking at this stats the team better was the UKR team

Far more superior

9 players match fit under the age of 30

4 older player of the age 30 called 3 of the 4 consider to be match fit for this game (Ocean, Bernier, Lars)

(Staltieri no)

total 12 players maybe 2 good subs Edgar and Uccello

based on my list above looks like this as a picture for the ukr match

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lars

? Straith Jakovic*** dejong

jackson , bourgault, simpson, hutchinson, ledgerwood , farran, , bernier

ocean

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

match fit only player not used Pacheco

not match fit but Edgar and Uccello

*** means may not be match fit for a full game

missing puzzle in this match RB they maybe could have won this if that spot was filled properly in stead of Stalteri but over all as a team 8 out of 10

Coaching rating 7.5 out of 10 not having that right back position filled prior to the game. May have cost him the game in the latter parts

specially not noticing the UKR making sub at the half and him not countering the changes that was made by UKR.

team look sharp and accurate up till the 55 minute mark of the second half at which point of time Hart should have made only one choice with them coming hard at the Canada net. since he had a 2 goal lead but did nothing till to late in the game. When the scoring came from UKR at the 68 minute and then makes another mistake by deciding to replace a midfielder for another midfielder instead taking the more obvious Staletri who was lacking air and making to many mistake.

But overall will dressed team but still more room for Mr hart to improve on to insure that he has 11 players rdy to plays this game for 90 minutes and must re-act to much quicker on his descion making process both who is on the field of his team and who comes in to the game of the opponents and of course more aware of the live elements of what is happening in the game

*************************************************************************************

**************** *********************************************************************

Compared to Greece that had 7 players match fit (carrying plus 4 players older 30 and up ) 2 of the four older player I would consider as match fit in bold ( Occean ,Friend) ,( Dero and Cann NO) 9 players used them all.

looked like this based on my list

Borjan,

Peters ? Straith, Jakovic ****

Simpson, hutchinson,, Pacheco, Jackson

Ocean Friend

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** means may not be match fit for a full game

My thoughts in this game saw a weak hole in the CB positon and maybe at times no stabilty amongst themselves as defenders, just not enough legs in Jakovic, and Cann. Peters all over the place hurting his teamates when he was out of posittion and cannot catch up to it and they had to cover for him.

In the midflield suffered some huge possesion here due to Johnson running without cause and Dero trying hard to into the mix of things, found both johnson and dero late on most plays timing off etc etc., and could not keep up with hutch and simpson in the game

Strikers nothing there poor quality on both players and not effective at all but when you have a sharp midfield like UKR these thinigs happen timing runs are important and you cannot do it with 2 midfleilders in the natrual zone any the striker is forced to come and get it.

over all data this team rated a 4 out of 10 on the major elements of the sport.,

coach rating for this game 3 out of 10

very poor --brought players that should have never been considered due to match fittness and injuries, Did not represent Canada with a mimium of 11 best players that can start a game and complete it . Should take FULL responsiblites of this loss and improper call ups and his coaching methology in this one. He was very lucky that Greece was nice and did not do more damage but if the game meant alot to greece and their fan base for what ever reason the result would have been 6-0.

You may draw your conclusion here but the way I see it is this.

The roster of 24 players that needs needs no explanation for a call up and consistant all the time to all camps regardless if they play for a cap or not! And must to start to get to know each other NOW ! Of course baring miracles which we may one or two surprise but til then this is my list..

Bojan, Monsalve, Al Shaibani Stillo a possible as well ( 4 -goalies)

Nana, Straith,Jakovic,Peters,hastings,Hainault, (6-defence)

Simpson,Hutch,Johnson,Dejong,ledgewood,Farran,pacheco,Borugault. ( 8 -Midfield)

Jackson, Gerba, Hume, Haber, Mccallum, Uccello. (6- Forwards)

on standy by Till they get more games in with their club and match ready for any challenge of a 90 miniute game not 40 or a half.

Hemming, Dunfield, Aademolu, Bonsu, Ricketts, Edgar.

if i forgot any please feel fee to comment these and or others that may deserve or not deserve the opportunity

I truly hope your not suggesting that the older players are not to be part of your list you see as the so called 23 or 24 players.

If so that would not be right at all.

As far as selective 24 u picked I would also consider some u20 players that could maybe contribute

You may draw your conclusion here but the way I see it is this.

The roster of 24 players that needs needs no explanation for a call up and consistant all the time to all camps regardless if they play for a cap or not! And must to start to get to know each other NOW ! Of course baring miracles which we may one or two surprise but til then this is my list..

Nana, Straith,Jakovic,Peters,hastings,Hainault, (6-defence)

on standy by Till they get more games in with their club and match ready for any challenge of a 90 miniute game not 40 or a half.

Hemming, Dunfield, Aademolu, Bonsu, Ricketts, Edgar.

if i forgot any please feel fee to comment these and or others that may deserve or not deserve the opportunity

Hastings (?) is retired. The other players in boldface all saw the field. The guys in italics were injured. The manager deemed the other guys as either: (a) not fit enough; or (B) not good enough.

Hastings (?) is retired. The other players in boldface all saw the field. The guys in italics were injured. The manager deemed the other guys as either: (a) not fit enough; or (B) not good enough.

Just a comment, quotes are shown in italics. So we can't see which one are fit and aren't. I have a pretty good idea on which guys are and aren't. But for those who don't know, it would be clearerr if you did something like underline the names.

No I am not suggesting that at all. What I was saying of the 24 players that I came to a conclusion of a process of elimination using Canadian guys journalist gives me a group of individuals that are the age of 30 or under that have in the past year played in either a Europe club or of the MLS system and have had more then 9 games and are game fit to play 90 mins. Plus have a value market of 100k or more.

Yes sure to invite some of these players for experience but not all at once these players are Lars ,onstad ,salteri, mckenna , klukowski, cann, jazic, de guzman, bernier, derosario, imof, ribero, freind , occean, radzinski

my 3 choice would be Lars, Klukowski, Dero, and if not Dero De guzman,

now the list complied would like this the 24 players and the 3 older experienced players that should be called to every camp till WCQ unless of miracles and injuries or some improvement of others.

Nana, Straith,Jakovic,Peters,Hainault, (6-defence)

plus Lars, Klukowski, Dero, and if not De guzman

and including and on standy by Till they get more games in with their club and match ready for any challenge of a 90 miniute game

Hemming, Dunfield, Aademolu, Bonsu, Ricketts, Edgar

Underline players are not match fit and have had less then 9 games in the season so far therfore may be consdiered not match fit yet.

thank you I hope you like my list i spent some time on it but I sure can see that the lack of poster responding to this my first post I may have hit a soft spot. It may be long and a bit maybe to harsh for some, but that's ok. I think there is nothing wrong with when its the truth. It's my assessment of the games MNT have played UKR and GRE and the list looks real good I think of the 24 + the 3 + the reserves+ but over all in the last game Mr. Hart, did not full filled his duties at helm of a MNT. He failed in my opinion last game with poor choices and selection of players, plus could have had won the game in UKR even thou he did a much better job of selection, but failed in the result which counts. Not suggestion him to leave but hope he appreciates some criticism that has lots of merits in them.

Just some more comparable for Mr Canadian Journlist

The sum of the Market value of the starting 11 for Greece in their game against Canada was 50 million.

The sum of the Market value of the starting 11 for Canada in this game was 8 million

greece used 3 subs all younger then that came off at half

The sum of games that the starting 11 of Greece played so far with their clubs in 2011 is 290 games The team average is 26.3 ** 2 players below that average (Moras and Papastathoplous at 13 each)

The sum of games that the starting 11 of Canada played so far with their clubs in 2011 is 164 games The team average is 14 games ******6 players are below that average they are (Borjan 8, Cann 1, Jakovic 2 ,Straith 8 ,Johnson 2, Dero 1)

Canada subs was older player for an older player a younger player for a younger player and then finally same for the same.

-------------------------------------------------------

now if you look at UKR much different picture we know that the market value is about the same or just lower then greece maybe sits around 30- 40 million

The sum of the Market value of the starting 11 for Canada in this game was 11 million

The sum of games that the starting 11 of Canada played so far with their clubs in 2011 is 182 games The team average is 17 games, only 3 players are under that average (Jakovic 2 ,Straith 8 , stalteri with 2)

Canada took off older for younger or versa and made 3 changes

This tell me this was a better team by far and more fit, more value, for your buck.

Archived