Canadians abroad: February 11-17, 2011

DJT

Peters is on the bench for Ipswich once again and Hume is still out of Preston's lineup with a groing pull! I really want to see Peters get some quality minutes with Ipswich if he is going to stake a claim for the National Team's RB spot!

He was subbed in at 79' when ITFC was leading 5-0 . The game ended 6-0.

Peters is on the bench for Ipswich once again and Hume is still out of Preston's lineup with a groing pull! I really want to see Peters get some quality minutes with Ipswich if he is going to stake a claim for the National Team's RB spot!

He has barely seen the field since Jewell took over. Peters at RB was a Keane experiment.

He has barely seen the field since Jewell took over. Peters at RB was a Keane experiment.

I'm not a big fan of Roy Keane but imagine if his experiment eventually leads to our new RB in Peters! I thought he played quite well there vs Greece, he really needs to be playing with his club though for him to establish himself there for Canada!

I'm not a big fan of Roy Keane but imagine if his experiment eventually leads to our new RB in Peters! I thought he played quite well there vs Greece, he really needs to be playing with his club though for him to establish himself there for Canada!

I thought he was great in the first half, but his passing seemed to let him down later in the game. He turned it over a number of times, but hopefully that was just due to fatigue. I would have thought a former midfielder/forward would be a better passer.

Archived