When does the whitecaps game start today?

foreverthursday

Teibert and Dunfield with the 'Caps goals with the final score 2-1 for the Caps.

3 - 45 minute halves and tons of subs ( I think everyone was used on both teams ). T&D sounded like they were very threatening the whole time they were out there. Good to see.

Game report to be up shortly on whitecapsfc.com

I am getting excited to see this Teibert kid play!

Yea the cardio king of the team not only scored but took the corner that Dunfield put in the net. Nice start. With 3 halves of playing time I'm sure the staff got good looks at all the players they had down there who weren't injured.

As an early member of the Russ Teibert bandwagon, I'm pretty stoked to see that performance.

I'll also be interested to see the quality of team RSL put out, but in any case it'll be hard to spin this one as bad for the Whitecaps. It might have just been a glorified scrimmage, but it was a good one.

As an early member of the Russ Teibert bandwagon, I'm pretty stoked to see that performance.

I'll also be interested to see the quality of team RSL put out, but in any case it'll be hard to spin this one as bad for the Whitecaps. It might have just been a glorified scrimmage, but it was a good one.

From the Whitecaps website it seems like it was Whitecaps A vs RSL B thru 68 mins which ended 2-1 and then Whitecaps B vs RSL A and there were no goals from 68 to 135. The Whitecaps were making subs during the whole game but RSL made a wholesale switch at 68 mins. The RSL A team has more names I recognize like Beckerman, Johnson, Rimaldo, Olave but I could be wrong.

Archived