Black Umbro Canada Microfibre Jacket BNWT

Razcle

Hey Guys,

I was fortunate enough to attend the this Monday's Canada Umbro Jersey kit launch party and as everyone else can attest to, it was a pretty good bash. At the end of the party we all recieved a beautiful parting gift but unfortunately I was given a size that just doesn't fit me.

So I have up for grabs a size L BNWT Black Umbro Microfibre Canada jacket. As many of you know, I am 6'2 - 210 and the jacket is long enough but a little tight on my frame (so you can understand if it fits).

I want to get this into the hands of a fellow Voyageur who will wear it proud as it is a gorgeous jacket and will likely be the first piece in hopefully an impressive line-up of apparel from Umbro. I want to do this as a silent auction so there is no bidding war and the money will go into towards the V's website costs or the next V's project whatever will help increase the support of Canadian soccer.

Message me with your offer and the highest bidder will get this shipped in its original packaging.

Allez Les Rouges!

post-2851-139465253364_thumb.jpg

post-2851-139465253365_thumb.jpg

post-2851-139465253367_thumb.jpg

Lots of good bids are coming in and I guess if there is a tie I need to come up with a tie-breaker skill testing question. So here is what I am going to do.

The bidding will end Wednesday Feb 2nd at noon (EST) and at a few minutes past noon (EST)I will private message anyone that is in a tie for top bid, a CMNT skill testing question and the first one to get back to me with the right answer will win the silent auction.

Any issues with that please post in this thread

The bidding will end Wednesday Jan 2nd at noon (EST) and at a few minutes past noon (EST)I will private message anyone that is in a tie for top bid, a CMNT skill testing question and the first one to get back to me with the right answer will win the silent auction.

Any issues with that please post in this thread

Just one, do you really expect people to bid for 11 more months? ;)

We had a total of 12 bids come in and Tornado had the highest bid. Thanks to all for looking and supporting the cause.

I hope we can work with Umbro at some capacity to bring you official Canada gear in the very near future. Especially when they are looking to design the centennial jersey for the 2012 season.

Archived