Canada-Greece TV Coverage

Sam

what baffles me is that 9 times out of 10 when I switch to sportsnet, not only is it darts, but the same players, all the time (one guy with a very long goatee).

That pudgy, articulate guy Power is always playing. I know more about him than Adam Straith just from having flipped past Sportsnet for 4 seconds a month.

That pudgy, articulate guy Power is always playing. I know more about him than Adam Straith just from having flipped past Sportsnet for 4 seconds a month.

We'd all be pudgy and articulate if we played a sport where you're that close to pints all the time!

It is really nice to know that as we get a broadcast of the Canadian national team playing a major European country on a channel half of the country doesn't have that we can watch 10 straight fu-ckin hours of Superbowl coverage/American propaganda on CTV tomorrow. Oh yeah and we should be happy because this is more than we get for most Canada games and we will even have a decent internet feed.

Hey everyone from sunny Athens were it is about 16C

There are 11 Canadian supporters confirmed for attendance at the match.

I believe the game will be broadcast live at 10am Toronto time as the game is on 5pm local Greece time. Should be a fun time.

Hey everyone from sunny Athens were it is about 16C

There are 11 Canadian supporters confirmed for attendance at the match.

I believe the game will be broadcast live at 10am Toronto time as the game is on 5pm local Greece time. Should be a fun time.

Keep us up to date with whats going on with the Canadian contingent!

No need. We'll hear them singing on the T.V. Broadcast :)

"We're red, We're white, Our chevron looks like sh-ite".

It seems as though I'm the first one, but I say Kudos to Sportsnet for broadcasting the game. I know it's only live on ONE with a delayed broadcast on the other stations, but at least we get to watch it on T.V., one way or the other. From little acorns...

LOL that is so funny

No need. We'll hear them singing on the T.V. Broadcast :)

"We're red, We're white, Our chevron looks like sh-ite".

It seems as though I'm the first one, but I say Kudos to Sportsnet for broadcasting the game. I know it's only live on ONE with a delayed broadcast on the other stations, but at least we get to watch it on T.V., one way or the other. From little acorns...

hahah can I make this my new signature ?

Archived