Canada-Greece TV Coverage

Sam

Yeah, they announced this at the jersey unveiling today, which Dobson was at - I got the feeling that he only found out about it the same time the rest in the crowd did.

Incidentally there are apparently replacement plans for a March friendly, but it is not 100% official yet - the CSA seems a bit gunshy confirming this and even hinting at who the opponent would be after they apparently got shafted by another nation's for a match that had already been agreed to but the other country pulled out/changed their minds. But it sounds like the chances are good for a March game at this stage.

10am? why so damn early European games usually start between 12 and 3.

Oh well at least I can watch Canada's and Serbia's games, should be a good day of footy.

I could be wrong but I'm going to the game and I believe it's a 5pm local kick off in Larissa which would mean 10am EST in Canada.

I imagine Dobson is probably not lying about showing the game, but I just got this email from sportsnet

Hello Sam,

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately, we do not have the rights to

broadcast this match.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Cram

Audience Relations

I imagine Dobson is probably not lying about showing the game, but I just got this email from sportsnet

Hello Sam,

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately, we do not have the rights to

broadcast this match.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Cram

Audience Relations

That would be a shame if true, someone tweet Dobson!

Archived