Do you like the new CMNT jerseys?

Redcoatsforever

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To me the red in the rendering (seen in first post) looks different to the red of the actual shirt.

It's more of a crimson, and I think works a little better.

The red's still poor. White for me.

I thought the same thing. The kit looks okay in the crimson red. Still a thumbs down though. After we saw Sujo's masterpiece, I think everything was going to be disappointing.

The mockups are nice but the actual pictures don't make the shirt look very appealing – I suspect that's more due to the mannequin's physique, and tucking in shorts too high, as well as angle of photography.

There are some inconsistencies that must be fixed:

- CSA logo in both shirts should have a solid background

- logo in the shorts of the second kit is inconsistent with the rest of the design (white logos on white shorts – should be red as white socks have red logos, and black shorts and red socks both have red logos)

Design looks like something I can find off the clearance rack in any sporting goods store along with Winners (fortunately they're a CSA sponsor). Why is black as a colour in there?

I'll need to see in action on the 9th to pass final judgement. But my initial fears were realized - with time constraints, Umbro simply whipped up a very generic shirt.

Design looks like something I can find off the clearance rack in sporting goods store. Why is black as a colour in there?

I'll need to see in action on the 9th to pass final judgement. But my initial fears were realized - with time constraints, Umbro simply whipped up a very generic shirt.

Well after seeing these jersey's, one thing is clear: the problem wasn't adidas when it comes to design. I would suspect the CSA looks to be using their "creative license" on these as far as i can see.

Archived