Montreal Impact 2011 Roster

Alberto7

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to #SoccerPhil, Kyle Porter hasn't interested the Impact in his trial, kind of dissapointing from a Voyageur standpoint. Also Donatelli contacted the club after San Jose let him go and they aren't interested either.

The club is currently trialing NCAA product Jason Herrick, a forward, and Senegal youth international Miniane Diouff.

Herrick http://www.umterps.com/sports/m-soccer/mtt/herrick_jason00.html

Diouff http://www.footballdatabase.eu/football.joueurs.mignane.diouf.105970.en.html

According to #SoccerPhil, Kyle Porter hasn't interested the Impact in his trial, kind of dissapointing from a Voyageur standpoint. Also Donatelli contacted the club after San Jose let him go and they aren't interested either.

The club is currently trialing NCAA product Jason Herrick, a forward, and Senegal youth international Miniane Diouff.

Herrick http://www.umterps.com/sports/m-soccer/mtt/herrick_jason00.html

Diouff http://www.footballdatabase.eu/football.joueurs.mignane.diouf.105970.en.html

One wonders if Kyle Porter is kicking himself for giving up his spot with the Whitecaps?

One wonders if Kyle Porter is kicking himself for giving up his spot with the Whitecaps?

Looking at the calibre of guys catching on in Finland and Singapore et al maybe he will try his luck overseas. I agree, though, it's a disappointment- it's a shame there are so many bodies and so few opportunities.

I wonder if they like him but just don't value him enough to pay the Caps' asking price.

Looking at the calibre of guys catching on in Finland and Singapore et al maybe he will try his luck overseas. I agree, though, it's a disappointment- it's a shame there are so many bodies and so few opportunities.

I wonder if they like him but just don't value him enough to pay the Caps' asking price.

I'm sure Porter and Donatelli could help FC Edmonton! Not sure the money is there though. And I'm sure Porter fancies himself as much more than a North American second division toiler.

I'm sure Porter and Donatelli could help FC Edmonton! Not sure the money is there though. And I'm sure Porter fancies himself as much more than a North American second division toiler.

Donatelli signed with Rochester today. I reckon the Rhinos are stronger than most D2 sides.

Depends on the club. Charleston and Rochester, I believe, have comparable player salaries. They've just chosen to go D3 to save money on travel expenses. Other teams are more apparently of lesser quality.

Leduc was a likable and very good player who has clearly lost a step in the last two seasons. Good on him to follow in the footsteps of Braz and Jordan in making room fro young blood. A career well appreciated.

Very surprised about Aubey and Cosette, as it had sounded like they were going to make the team as depth prospects. I wonder if that means more signings are coming?

At the last game against a FISU selection, Karl Ouimette (right back) and Hugo Lapointe-Sénécal (centre mid) were both given time, so maybe they just wanted younger guys? Ouimette wasn't bad, he did ok, but can't say the same for HLS unfortunately. We'll have to see them again to draw any conclusions.

• 1 month later...
I could care less with either of these. We won't see these guys in 2012. NDS just doing some patchwork to save a worthless season and his job.

Don't worry! This useless director will be out of the soccer picture of the club in less than 3 years. He is clueless and only when the impact is in the mls, will there be decisions being made. For now in this worthless league, it is all fine and dandy. But i don't see the Saputo's waiting 5 yrs like tfc to chop down some heads. NDS is the MOJO of MTL. Just look at all these useless players we signed this year!!! Vancouver was way ahead of the impact last year and their play in MLS has shown how proper programming pays off. If the impact stays on this road, they will struggle more than TFC did in the first years....

• 2 months later...

impactmontreal Impact de Montréal

Joey Saputo: “I am surprised that Patrice Bernier says we are mute. We have spoken to his agent. But we won’t negotiate through the media.”

13 minutes ago

At least they are referring to him in public.

Archived