A brazilian blog about MLS and Brazil Championships... In english!

granemannrosa

Hello everyone.

My name is Thomé Granemann, know in some blogs and forums as Brazilian Fan, and as my nickname say, I am a brazilian who is fan of MLS, US and Canadian soccer.

I am also taking a journalism major here in Brazil and since last year I launched a tatics blog about soccer in Brazil, focusing in teams from Santa Catarina State, the place that I live, and also from MLS, whenever I could.

So this year, I launched the English version of this blog, since I saw that there isn't a lot of blogs looking up the tatics of US and Canadian teams (MLS as the main target) and also to get a view from a brazilian over the soccer in north america.

More about the blog in www.hattricksoccer.wordpress.com

I hope you like it and I am sorry for the bad english! Leave your comments there...

Cheers

Hello everyone.

My name is Thomé Granemann, know in some blogs and forums as Brazilian Fan, and as my nickname say, I am a brazilian who is fan of MLS, US and Canadian soccer.

I am also taking a journalism major here in Brazil and since last year I launched a tatics blog about soccer in Brazil, focusing in teams from Santa Catarina State, the place that I live, and also from MLS, whenever I could.

So this year, I launched the English version of this blog, since I saw that there isn't a lot of blogs looking up the tatics of US and Canadian teams (MLS as the main target) and also to get a view from a brazilian over the soccer in north america.

More about the blog in www.hattricksoccer.wordpress.com

I hope you like it and I am sorry for the bad english! Leave your comments there...

Cheers

Obrigado.

What do you know about soccer in Brazil?

What you might wish to know but never had the chance to read something about it?

Your problems might be solved, because it will start, in the Hat Trick Soccer, The Brazilian Soccer Guide (TBSG) - Things that you might want to know about soccer in Brazil but never wasted time to search in Google or Wikipedia.

Check it out the prologue of this Guide in www.hattricksoccer.wordpress.com

I am waiting for your comment!

Cheers!

What do you know about soccer in Brazil?

What you might wish to know but never had the chance to read something about it?

Your problems might be solved, because it will start, in the Hat Trick Soccer, The Brazilian Soccer Guide (TBSG) - Things that you might want to know about soccer in Brazil but never wasted time to search in Google or Wikipedia.

Check it out the prologue of this Guide in www.hattricksoccer.wordpress.com

I am waiting for your comment!

Cheers!

I know i support Botafogo. I know Serie A is actually quite rough, but also very talented especially after watching two matches where I was impressed by the intensity of the play.

I know Engenhao is a damn nice stadium!

Archived