Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino Cidade de São Paulo.

methusela

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see who is in the starting line-up.

I do hope McLeod starts as I believe she is our #1.

Lang and Timko who have well served the WNT are both listed as fullbacks, I'm sure they both want to impress Morace. It's hard to believe they are only 24 and 25 years old.

Does any know about the status of Parker?

Labbé, Wilkinson, Kyle, Sinclair, Bélanger, Matheson, Nault, Tancredi, Moscato, Julien, Zurrer ...

Look about right?

You can tell the new Dutch coach is trying to get their women playing like their men but they are too far off the skill level to pull it off and keep turning over the ball. Pretty easy picking, just stay on the defenders and play high pressure in the middle.

Pretty crazy 'Topper' ball they're using, the logo is even on the back of the AR's.

I didn't see Chapman on the field, but then the ball was in the Dutch end most of the time. I saw #2 which is Zurrer and in the spacecam angle from the top of the stadium whoever it was had her running style.

I was on another monitor and missed the goal replay, anyone catch it?

2-0

Just hear them say Joe Zay Bill Inger scored.

Gonna be 3-0, someone just brought her down again.

Yup, Matheson PK. Keeper guessed right.

Game's getting ugly, if this is the entire Dutch "A" team they got some serious problems. I can hear the entire country crying from here.

From the CSA twitter feed:

Min 52 - Canada goal! Sinclair rounds the NED keeper and centres for Belanger who hits the empty goal. CAN 2-0 NED.

Thanks to @melbooth13 we have been alerted to a live stream of the match. Watch here: http://tinyurl.com/2wtkusu

XI vs NED - Labbe, Nault, Zurrer, Moscato, Wilkinson, Julien, Belanger, Matheson, Kyle, Tancredi, Sinclair. CAN 1-0 NED 1st half

5-0. Okay enough already. Let's work on something different.

Gayle for Wilkinson at 78'

I don't know if anyone saw Brazil warmup but it should be interesting to see how Mexico do. They could get disassembled. Playing Germany in Germany is one thing, playing Brazil in Brazil is another.

Simpson for Sinclair on 82'. Matheson gets the C.

Keepers a southpaw.

Archived