Nane Traded to the Rapids

Oranje

^ Why did you cringe? I never saw anything wrong with him. He was a large raw player that fit in well with some of the rubbish we saw this season. I don't necessarily think he will be a large factor in this league, however I think he is a serviceable player that just needs some experience, especially in the reserves.

Given he is moving to the reigning champions it might serve as a reality check for those who believed the only reason he was on the team was because of the alleged family tie between Preki and his agent. He was far from stellar but he was actually not that bad when he got playing time after Sanyang's injury. The negativity about him is just another example of the herd mentality amongst a certain portion of the TFC fanbase.

I think he is just a big body with little in the way of football skills. I guess I just preferred Sanyang, Cronin and Saric to him. I actually didn't mind him on the few occasions he played as a big strong player up front to give the team a different look, but defensively he always looked like a bad foul waiting to happen.

^ Why did you cringe? I never saw anything wrong with him. He was a large raw player that fit in well with some of the rubbish we saw this season. I don't necessarily think he will be a large factor in this league, however I think he is a serviceable player that just needs some experience, especially in the reserves.

He does have potential and maybe Colorado feels that he will find a niche in the chemical make-up that they have in the rapids.

Only reason he was on the team was his agent was Preki's brother.

Archived