MFC Getting ready for MLS

Trax

The Montreal Impact has just announced the creation of three new development teams. One team of U14, U15 and U16 players.

This news is most welcome not only because it would be great to see more home grown players in the first team in two years but also because a lot of skilled teenagers stop playing at that age since there is nowhere for them to go.

The Team will join forces with high schools and cegeps (on the english and french side) to merge sports program and the academy's new teams.

http://qc.news.yahoo.com/s/17112010/3/sports-impact-la-pyramide-du-developpement.html

MOD ALERT: I decided to move this thread appropriately under the Montreal sub-section. While I personally share the excitement of Montreal in MLS for 2012, they're not there as of yet, so I've move this thread.

As for Impact and Ultras fans debating about the "MFC" acronym, well that's up to you guys!

MOD ALERT: I decided to move this thread appropriately under the Montreal sub-section. While I personally share the excitement of Montreal in MLS for 2012, they're not there as of yet, so I've move this thread.

As for Impact and Ultras fans debating about the "MFC" acronym, well that's up to you guys!

there's no debate, it's IMFC. And it has nothing to do with ultras, just common sense.

Archived