well hello there

Emlyn

Hi, I've been following the forum for a couple of months and I thought I should introduce myself

I'm a student at Mcgill university but I am originally form Vancouver. I have been following professional soccer for about three years now and the CMNT for about two. I am a whitecaps and canada fan and take a lot of abuse from many of my friends who are immigrants from soccer loving countries about the supposed crappyness of both teams haha. . .I attended my first national team match this september in Montreal (vs. Honduras ) and had a great time, I hope to get out to as many as possible in the future!

this forum is great! it's hard to find people who openly support canadian soccer haha!

also I can claim that I played youth soccer with a CMNT member( and was coached by his father. . .) but took a very different career path as I am now a jazz musician. . .I think professional soccer player would have been my second choice ;)

anyways, nice to be here

cheers

emlyn

Welcome, Emlyn.

I imagine many Voyageurs are on the receiving end of some abuse from fans of other countries (Canadians themselves :rolleyes:) . In this way we are a supporters group for the national teams and a support group for fans of Canada :D.

Archived