Sign in to follow this  
Jarrek

Ukraine - Canada In-Match Thread [R]

Thanks, did Hoillet answer the call? I think Hart should re-think the roles of Dero and JDG whenever they play again for the mnt.

Clearly if this squad continue to play like this in the 2nd half any of the regular starters will have to up their games to get back into the starting eleven. That includes Klukowski, DeRo, JDG and Friend.

Change for Ukraine,

Aliev IN ->

<- Rotan OUT

It looks like Tymoschuk, Aliyev, Olynyk, Husev and Milevsky came in. I can't tell if Hart made any subs (I wouldn't!).

Loved the first half, Hutch's goal was class. As for Jackson's goal, are we sure it wasn't a misplayed cross? Not that it matters at this point

the question is who do you take off during what is amounting to a historic victory?

Maybe Pacheco for Bernier and have Hutch switch spots, defending the lead and see what pacheco can do going forward? Edgar in for Stalteri and have Straith push out to RB and Edgar slot in CB? Uccello for OO on the hour still looks like a sensible move.

the question is who do you take off during what is amounting to a historic victory?

Maybe Pacheco for Bernier and have Hutch switch spots, defending the lead and see what pacheco can do going forward? Edgar in for Stalteri and have Straith push out to RB and Edgar slot in CB? Uccello for OO on the hour still looks like a sensible move.

Definitely Stalteri should be subbed first. He's starting to give away a lot of fouls. I would favour a straight swop though as the current CBs seem to have a very good understanding.