Ukraine - Canada In-Match Thread [R]

Jarrek

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very good half.

Jarrek> who's 11 for Ukraine? He's the only starter I haven't been able to ID. Mostly since he's been a spectator.

cheers,

matthew

11 is Yevhen Selezenov ... he's more less a regular. Scored against Poland in a friendly a month ago.

No feed, bad streaming, then we are up 0-1. Goes down again, comes up, its 0-2. Pure magic.

I am thinking that the feeds will get better if we stay up, Ukraine fans will give up and go out for the evening and we'll be left with perfect streaming.

That spelling of Uccello, as if his name were Ukelo. Fair enough. Really looking forward to seeing him, been so many years hearing from BigBird and now we get to see the Little Bird.

No feed, bad streaming, then we are up 0-1. Goes down again, comes up, its 0-2. Pure magic.

I am thinking that the feeds will get better if we stay up, Ukraine fans will give up and go out for the evening and we'll be left with perfect streaming.

That spelling of Uccello, as if his name were Ukelo. Fair enough. Really looking forward to seeing him, been so many years hearing from BigBird and now we get to see the Little Bird.

Because C in Ukrainian is really a K ... like Canada is Kanada.

When an underrated blond guy plays in midfield for Canada, we're doing well. JBB is having a good game for a 4th division player.

Incredible result so far, Simpson and Jackson are real threats on the wings. The midfield is solid and Hutch with a superb run. Excellent stuff.

Occean is providing more options up front with his speed. He should've done better with that superb pass by Simpson but he's having a solid game overall.

The backline is solid as well except a couple of mistake by Stalteri. I think DeJong is having a strong game so far. Lars with a good take near the end.

Let's see how we adjust to Ukraine in the second half. I think we'll face another team...good test for the boys and Hart.

Crazy! I feel like I'm watching a "staged" game like the moon landing. Glad there are others watching or I wouldn't believe it! What a great half.

Following this thread I was thinking "are they mistaking Ukraine's goals for ours?" somebody pinch me! By the way the moon landings were real but the photos were faked :)

Ukraine may have a new coach after this game

Ukraine doesn't have a coach. The current one is an interim coach, as the previous one Markevych resigned in protest because the Ukrainian FA deducted several points from Metalist Kharkiv (for match fixing) which he coached and was heavily affiliated with during that period.

Archived