Ukraine - Canada In-Match Thread [R]

Jarrek

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shevchenko Looking forward to earning 100th Cap (Ukrainian)

http://www.ffu.org.ua/ukr/teams/teams_main/6653/

Mentions that he doesn't know much about Canadian football, but remembers watching Canadian Hockey (International) as a youngster. A Canadian delegation visited a youth camp of which Shevchenko was part of, and brought along posters of Wayne Gretzky. He remembers this moment vividly, and describes his emotions at the time as "being in 7th heaven", when receiving the poster ... Подарували − я був на сьомому небі

Seems the inter.ua stream works great, but I can't get any audio from it :S Possible it could be the audio card in my pc here at work (actually, more like probable). They're using Realtek HD Audio, which is probably the first mistake right there. Avoid Realtek stuff at all costs. If you have onboard sound, and it turns out to run off Realtek, get a sound card, you won't regret it.

Still nothing from atdhe, though.

What's the starting 11 for us and them? I know it's in the other thread, but might as well put it in here as well.

Seems the inter.ua stream works great, but I can't get any audio from it :S Possible it could be the audio card in my pc here at work (actually, more like probable). They're using Realtek HD Audio, which is probably the first mistake right there. Avoid Realtek stuff at all costs. If you have onboard sound, and it turns out to run off Realtek, get a sound card, you won't regret it.

Still nothing from atdhe, though.

What's the starting 11 for us and them? I know it's in the other thread, but might as well put it in here as well.

I have audio, on a Realtek Card ...

Archived