New

toronto101

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the site, but i'm ready to talk Canada soccer. I was just watching the footy show and they were talking about how De Guzman (Jonathan) and Holiett, weren't gonna play for Canada, why is that, does anyone know? I know De Guzman's situation, but Holiett's i don't

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the site, but i'm ready to talk Canada soccer. I was just watching the footy show and they were talking about how De Guzman (Jonathan) and Holiett, weren't gonna play for Canada, why is that, does anyone know? I know De Guzman's situation, but Holiett's i don't

Thanks

Welcome! They are as yet undecided, the rest is just rumors. Hart is supposedly going now to talk with DeGuzman, which may be positive.

Welcome! They are as yet undecided, the rest is just rumors. Hart is supposedly going now to talk with DeGuzman, which may be positive.

lol, hopefully its a conference call with his brother!

As for Hoilett, i dont think he is good enough to play for England, he could play for jamaica or canada. I dont think DeGuzman playing with canada till the end of WCQ2014 but Hoilett may commit sooner.

<MOD> Hello Toronto 101. Welcome to the site!

We have a discussion already going regarding DeGuzman and Hoilett and Bunbury which can be found here at:

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?40376-Hoilett-Jono-and-Bunbury

For everyone's convenience we have a forum search feature on the top right of the screen.

Again Welcome and thank you for your contribution.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived