Sept. 4th 2010, Canada v Peru PRE- & IN-match [R]

jc_nunezst

(Mod) Sept. 4th 2010, Canada v Peru PRE- & IN-match [R]

Please post all pre-game and in-game info here. Video feeds and project starting lineup should be post here.

Thanks (Mod)

HI, peruvian newspapers announced canadian line up. I hope they are wrong as i wanted to see De Ro, JDG, Lars, hume

GK: Al Shaibani

DF: Stalteri, De Jong, Jakovic, Straith

MF: Bernier, Zavarise, Petes, Hutchinson

FW: Friend and McKeena

This info is contrary to what i read in canadian media, where Hart said McKeena was gonna be used as central back and Jackson as winger

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HI, peruvian newspapers announced canadian line up. I hope they are wrong as i wanted to see De Ro, JDG, Lars, hume

GK: Al Shaibani

DF: Stalteri, De Jong, Jakovic, Straith

MF: Bernier, Zavarise, Petes, Hutchinson

FW: Friend and McKeena

This info is contrary to what i read in canadian media, where Hart said McKeena was gonna be used as central back and Jackson as winger

Ahhhh Shaibani. That's who that guy was.

Big men up front with Hutch & Peters raiding? I wouldn't exactly call that an alien tactic for Hart but I don't know. Reads more like press speculation to me than anything but I guess you never know. Depends what Hart & Co. saw during practice.

Regardless of the starting line up I fully expect Hart to use quite a few subs but I also fully expect he's going for a win. #1 priority, get the win.

If I had to venture a guess on the line-up:

------------------Hirschfeld------------------

Stalteri--Attakora-----McKenna---De Jong

------------------De Guzman---------------

------------Bernier-------Hutchinson------

Johnson-------------------------De Rosario

-------------------Friend---------------------

Notes:

- It seems likely that the TFC contingent will be leaving camp after today's match to rejoin their club. So it makes sense that Hart will give the TFC boys their 90 minute run-out today and not waste a chance to get the involved.

- It seems like Hart is grooming Peters to take over at RB, but with two games on home soil, we probably owe it to Paul to let him get his caps record. And kudos to Paul if he breaks the record.

for all the Vs abroad anyone find a Canada vs. Peru live web stream??

Been looking. This site is new to me. Two choices on the list. Some of the links to games work, many don't. Some just show an ad. Maybe some I have to install something for some I dunno. I did click the first Peru link and it says video not up but will be.

http://channelsports.co.cc/

http://www.nenggeulis.com/watch.php?livestream=3845

Good work, so that's:

Lars Hirschfeld

Marcel de Jong - Nana Attakora - Kevin McKenna - Paul Stalteri

Dwayne De Rosario - Julian de Guzman - Atiba Hutchinson -Will Johnson

Rob Friend - Simeon Jackson

I would prefer that but since SH alluded to Simeon playing on the wing of a 4-5-1 I thought I would place him in midfield. Anyways, we'll see in 10 min.

Archived