CSA Governance Blog - Read and Be Educated

Tuscan

http://csagovernancemodel.blogspot.com/

Everyone needs to go here, read, and become educated as to what is going on in the progression of the cleaning up of the CSA. This blog is open to anyone and everyone to comment on, however they are stressing that the questions be kept strictly to issues and concerns regarding the governance changes to the Board of the CSA. Please no "Why aren't we developing players properly?" questions, but rather "What will the change in the CSA's Board structure do to further the national associations ability to develop players?"

Members of the Constitution Committee will reply to all comments that are on topic. This is the time to start asking about what the current situation is, what is changing, and why it needs to change. If you guys want the dirt on the problems of the CSA, this is the place to get it.

Holy crap, not much interest or what?

Read Jason DeVos' blog on CBC.ca http://www.cbc.ca/sports/blogs/jasondevos/2010/08/words-of-wisdom-for-canadian-soccer.html to perhaps spark some questions for the blog. One thing I have to say is the idea of going nuts from the bottom up actually isn't going to help matters right now. Quite frankly, we need the CSA to keep going at the pace it is going right now so that it can at least make the most of its hideous situation until the real change can happen once the policies and procedures are redesigned. To revolt and pull the plug on them now won't hurt the bad guys in power, it will hurt the teams and Mission: 2014. Sadly, we are handcuffed to increases until sometime next year when the new Board will be able to implement proper policies and procedures to redesign Canadian soccer.

Holy crap, not much interest or what?

Read Jason DeVos' blog on CBC.ca http://www.cbc.ca/sports/blogs/jasondevos/2010/08/words-of-wisdom-for-canadian-soccer.html to perhaps spark some questions for the blog. One thing I have to say is the idea of going nuts from the bottom up actually isn't going to help matters right now. Quite frankly, we need the CSA to keep going at the pace it is going right now so that it can at least make the most of its hideous situation until the real change can happen once the policies and procedures are redesigned. To revolt and pull the plug on them now won't hurt the bad guys in power, it will hurt the teams and Mission: 2014. Sadly, we are handcuffed to increases until sometime next year when the new Board will be able to implement proper policies and procedures to redesign Canadian soccer.

The blog link has been posted on the alberta soccer dispute thread for a couple of days already.

oh.... well i eat my words then

Discussion on this could use it's own thread though, the rumour is that the CSA may be dealing with this in December and it's going to be very important for people across Canada to make their opinions known.

Archived