Scarves for sale & flag donations on main forum page

Admin

I think there are 80 scarves left, but I set the inventory limit to 30 just in case.

These scarves are to be picked up at Maro on game day. We will do mail order scarves after the two game series.

I will add shirts into the mix when we know the size inventory so people are not buying something that will only fit their nephew.

Scarf is set at $20

Flags come out to $10 a piece. These are not specifically take home. They will go into a general flag inventory I would like to see built over time and can be shipped to games. At first we will make them ourselves but possibly get them professionally made in the future. Of course if you are massively in love with your flag and you pay for one you are welcome to take it home and roll around on it naked or whatever you plan to do with it.

The flag will be 44"x66" with a PVC flag pole. Until I hear otherwise painting V's on them with space to add Voyageurs in the future. Will make Red on White and White on Red flags.

If people want to make other designs at drunken flag painting frenzy festival, go for it.

The pay pal links are in a block on the Forum Index

At this point, there are no scarves available and limited amounts of shirts. Once I do an inventory, we will figure out how to proceed. I can assure you that stuff will be available but it will likely be before Christmas.

Fantastic!

Well done!

How is it fantastic that people will be unable to buy V's merch in Montreal?

We play like, 3 games a year, and we have inventory problems?

It is fantastic that he sold it all, and will not lose any money doing something for the Voyageurs.

This is a good problem as problems go.

It sucks there will not be anything for sale in Montreal this time, but that will be solvable problem in the future.

It is fantastic that he sold it all, and will not lose any money doing something for the Voyageurs.

This is a good problem as problems go.

It sucks there will not be anything for sale in Montreal this time, but that will be solvable problem in the future.

Another year without any scarf to show I even care about the National team.

Does that give me free reign to wear one of my UM02 scarves like I saw TFC people doing in Toronto?

:)

Does that give me free reign to wear one of my UM02 scarves like I saw TFC people doing in Toronto?

I'll bring you one!

Scarves will be re done and pretty soon.

Will set up a system so they can me mailed.

the blue might stand out

I think it was a lot better this time.

There are still many people coming for which it is their first Canada game, and maybe only been in the country a few years.

It's coming, it will take time for people to learn.

Please tell me your not just trying to start ****e for the sake of it. I am sure you just wanted the shirts there so that you could dress up the pregame server ladies in V's gear. I do appoligize that we sold out of scarves. We had lineups across the bar to purchase them. I literally packed my car with everything I could and most of it went. Obviously we need a better system so all V's have access to merch well before the games, and the extra is available to everyone else. (We did have an online order system going and all merch was picked up successfully.)

Jamie and I will get something sorted out for the future and we will try and avoid this from happening in 2011. I am looking into purchasing a vacuum sealer to shrink all packages to the Canada Post $2.75 everywhere in Canada option.

Anyways. I do apologize, I think there are 2 or 3 scarves left at the bottom of the box, but just about everything else went.

Archived