Will TFC make the Playoff's

Trax

Gut instinct right now is that they won't (Saturday's game against RSL and the extent to which players are called up to play for the CMNT against Peru and Honduras could turn out to be pivotal) but that they will progress to the knockout stage in the champions league.

I dare say TFC should not let their CMNT players go.

Gut instinct right now is that they won't (Saturday's game against RSL and the extent to which players are called up to play for the CMNT against Peru and Honduras could turn out to be pivotal) but that they will progress to the knockout stage in the champions league.

Throw in one win on the road so far this year and ... 6(?) left out of the ten games? Basically the other teams fighting for the last spots need to play bad because there's not much pointing to TFC being able to figure out how to win away from BMO.

Funny thing is at this point last year I had completely written them off even though they were fighting for it - this year I still think they can come together and some players can still elevate their game to make the difference down this stretch.

Archived