TFC-Chivas Tickets -- South end -- Pay what you can...

kyam

-- Admins, If this posting is inappropriate, I apologize in advance, simply delete the message --

I wanted to give the Voyageurs first crack for those in the T-dot area. One of my friends had to bail for family reasons.

I have ONE ticket for tomorrows TFC-Chivas match. Its in Section 216A.

Personally, I could careless about the money. I just don't want an empty seat so the price is "Pay what you can". We'll be at the Shoeless Joe's before the game, so if you can come by around 3PM to pick it up, that would be great.

Please EMAIL me before 7PM tonight with your Voyageurs Forum Name if your interested, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

k y a m 8 3 @ g m a i l . c o m (Remove the space, just trying to avoid spam).

That is super thoughful of you to do. I would guess that tickets in that section probably go for about $35-40 if 121 is off to the side and closer to 60 if 121 is in the middle of the stadium.

Someone help this lad out and take the ticket off his hands.

That is super thoughful of you to do. I would guess that tickets in that section probably go for about $35-40 if 121 is off to the side and closer to 60 if 121 is in the middle of the stadium.

Someone help this lad out and take the ticket off his hands.

That was about the price I paid for them, about $35.

216 is on the Southside, ontop of the Section 116. They might be standing seats only, but its the south side. A seat in the southside is useless anyways!

... not 100% sure tho, can somebody please clarify? Never sat in the "200s" on the Southside, it was the only tickets available.

Archived