not sure if it is known Stefano Pesoli

BigBird

Julians' old club...are they still in Serie D?

They are requesting to move up to move up to C2 they have applied to the league and its looks real good so i safely can say at this moment in time they will be in C2 not in serie D unless something goes real wrong with their request.

beautiful place he will love it there great staff and tifosi i miss that place alot I hope one day to go back and visit all of the friends i made forza Casale

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that this player was released from Casale and may have moved ot another club. This will close my follow up as it appears he is no longer in Italy, and passing the information if someone else wishes to follow his progress as to where he is currently.

It appears that this player was released from Casale and may have moved ot another club. This will close my follow up as it appears he is no longer in Italy, and passing the information if someone else wishes to follow his progress as to where he is currently.

From what Joey Saputo said, he sent the organization an email saying that he made a mistake by leaving the club (and would like to come back I think)

Thanks for the news BigBird. If you find out where he plays, please let us know.

• 1 month later...

Archived