Motagua Forward George Welcome is on trial at Glasgow Rangers

wierd ... that was out there before the previous game but figured it was not happening since Rangers don't sign players any more!

Might be worth noting too Izaguirre was supposed to go to Wigan - not sure if that is the same case as Welcome where a trial is on tap shortly?

IMO Izaguirre is the guy to worry about the most.

Definitely in Glasgow all of this week according to the media in Scotland:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/rangers-set-to-welcome-honduran-trialist-1.1045175

Rangers set to Welcome Honduran trialist

1 Aug 2010

Rangers manager Walter Smith will assess Georgie Welcome, the Honduras striker, during a trial period at Murray Park 
starting from tomorrow....Available for around £600,000, Welcome, who will now miss his team’s CONCACAF Champions League game Toronto this week, said: “I am very happy and excited. I know that things will work out. My colleagues are supporting me and are very happy. My goal is to stay with Rangers.

Definitely in Glasgow all of this week according to the media in Scotland:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/rangers-set-to-welcome-honduran-trialist-1.1045175

Rangers set to Welcome Honduran trialist

1 Aug 2010

Rangers manager Walter Smith will assess Georgie Welcome, the Honduras striker, during a trial period at Murray Park 
starting from tomorrow....Available for around £600,000, Welcome, who will now miss his team’s CONCACAF Champions League game Toronto this week, said: “I am very happy and excited. I know that things will work out. My colleagues are supporting me and are very happy. My goal is to stay with Rangers.

I wonder if Mo pulled some strings and got Rangers to look at Welcome this week lol...

Archived