NASL soccer ball

PJSweet

I just forward an email to ADIDAS if they have any plan to recreate the old NASL soccer ball. Unfortunately, their Public Relations Department have informed me that it is NOT in ADIDAS plans to recreate the official NASL soccer ball.

It will be nice under some retro/promotion if ADIDAS decides to recreate the ball. Do you think it will sale $$$$$. For this reason let's all start a campaign by emailing the ADIDAS Public Relations Department (adidas.general@adidas.com) and request the recreation of the ball.

nasl%20ball.jpg

While I kinda think it is a cool idea you are barking up the wrong tree. Adidas cannot produce NASL-licensed merchandise without the permission of the owners of the trademarks.

You need to approach the NASL and suggest that there is a market for retro-NASL merchandise.

Thanx Ted... I didn't realise then. Nevertheless, my brother has just informed me that ADIDAS is already recreating retro balls. They have recently came out with the retro/promotion balls of the 1970, 74, 78, 82, 86, 90, 94, 98, etc... world cup balls.

Archived