Roster Release For Upcoming Friendlies?

BuzzAndSting

I can easily see the roster for these matches getting really experimental again, unfortunately...

-------------------Hirschfeld-------------------

Peters----- *Attakora ----- McKenna ---*Klukowski

-----------------*De Guzman------------------------

Johnson-------Hutchinson------------ Simpson

-------------------*Pacheco --------------------------

------------------*Friend------------------------------

Subs:

Monsalve

Al-Shaibani

Straith

*De Jong

*Hainault

*Stalteri

*Edgar

Bernier

Hume

Haber

*Jackson

Wildcards:

Radzinski

Occean

Gerba

Ricketts

McCallum

Pozniak

Cann

Ademolu

Sidra

Nakajima

Jazic

Sanchez

Hoilett

*Possibly Doubtful

Friend (settling in at new club)

Klukowski (settling in at new club if he transfers to Ankara)

Jackson (settling in at new club)

De Jong (settling in at new club)

DDR (MLS/ non-committal)

Pacheco (recent injury)

Bunbury (MLS/ non-committal)

Jakovic ( recent injury / MLS)

Edgar (non-committal)

Stalteri (hasn’t played in HOW long?)

Onstad (surgery)

Hastings (no club)

Wagenaar (no club)

Sidra (no club)

Nakajima (recent injury)

Attakora (MLS)

De Guzman (MLS)

Radzinski never said he was done, and I recall an interview last year saying he was leaving his options open. We just kinda assumed he was, giving Radz a plaque at WCQ in 2008 and all-but-calling the Poland friendly last year a testimonial.

I'd love to see him back, but the guy never answered the call for too many friendlies or Gold Cups even in his prime.

I think something is interesting is happening with our pool of Forwards, alot of young names are moving up the pro ladder and some rejuvenated older guys. Here's who i think is worthy of a look-see in the next 3 friendlies:

Junior Hoilett (1990) - Probably our most talented player at this point, but will he ever answer the call?

Tomasz Radzinski (1973) - Our second most talented forward, is he too old for Harts liking?

Rob Friend (1981) - Coming off a tough year last year, going down to B2 where he's a proven goal scorer.

Simeon Jackson (1987) - Good year last year in L1, moving up to Champ.

Olivier Occean (1981) - Got sick of sitting on the bench at LSK and moved to B3 where he has scored 4 in 4 games.

Julian Uccello (1986) - Strong training camp has him sticking with his Serie B club Crotone instead of going on loan.

Ali Gerba (1982) - Will he get his **** back to together in Montreal?

Iain Hume (1983) - Has barely scored since having his skull fractured by a shaved ape.

Marcus Haber (1989) - Didn't do much with Vancouver, but has scored twice in pre-season with St. Johnstone.

I've lined up DeRo at forward in some of my formations, but for these purposes i won't include him.

I would really be surprised to see a number of European players at the Peru and Honduras games.

I would hope to see our young MLS boys being called for these venues and then, more of the Euro boys being invited

to the Ukraine competition in October. We can finally do this. Much more more competitive. Much more

cost friendly. Hopefully, more friendly on the horizon.

I would really be surprised to see a number of European players at the Peru and Honduras games.

I would hope to see our young MLS boys being called for these venues and then, more of the Euro boys being invited

to the Ukraine competition in October. We can finally do this. Much more more competitive. Much more

cost friendly. Hopefully, more friendly on the horizon.

You'll probably end up getting the opposite. Euro boys have the weekend off whereas the MLS players get no international break so they may prefer to stay with their clubs during an important part of the season.

Archived