Ticket Purchases for Canada-Honduras in Montreal Sept. 7

Grizzly

The ticket purchasing system is running. Those who meet the post number and entry date requirements will receive an e-mail shortly with instructions as to how to purchase tickets in our section which is not open to general sale. Please wait until receiving this mail to try buying tickets as it contains additional instructions not written below required to purchase tickets.

There are 3 methods of purchasing tickets for the Voyageurs section (section 114):

1) Tickets can be purchased through the site www.admission.com for $20 plus a $5.05 service charge per ticket. There is also a $4 service charge per order for mailing the tickets or arranging box office pick up.

2) GROUP PURCHASES ONLY: If you are buying 10 or more tickets you can also buy from the Impact directly with a credit card by calling them at (514) 328-3668 and asking for the ticket sales department. There is a group sales discount of 15% so tickets will be $17 each. The Impact charge a service/delivery charge of $15 per order which is also a significant saving on service fees for group orders.

3) Individual Sales at Impact Box Office: Those in Montreal can also buy individual tickets in person at the Impact ticket office during office hours or at the ticket booth at games during intermission and after Impact games. The ticket price will be $20 but the Impact charge a smaller service fee than Admission.

Note that section 114 is general admission with no assigned seating including several standing rows at the front where the seats have been removed. Also note that the neighbouring sections 113 and 115 are also designated as Canadian supporter sections for those who are not Voyageurs and are open for general sale.

The deadline for buying tickets in the presale is August 13th. After this date tickets will be on sale to the general public without the code.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously we want to avoid/minimize service fees as much as possible. If someone is thinking of doing a large group order, I will committ to purchase at least a pair.

I'm from the Toronto area, and would be willing to buy 3 tickets in a group purchase.

The e-mail has been sent to those posters with more than 20 posts. If anyone has less posts and wants to be able to order tickets in 114, send me or socceronly a PM and as long as we can be satisfied that you are truly a Canada supporter we will send you the information. Start buying away!!!

Didn't get the email (more of a lurker than a poster). Not sure I can get up to the game but will commit to buying a pair of tickets. Had a great time at last year's Honduran qualifier in Montreal (other than the result, of course)! Please send me details. Thanks

Does anyone in Ottawa want to coordinate with me and try to get the group purchase? I'll be getting 4 tickets. Let me know ASAP, as I will try and buy tickets this weeken (Sunday August 1st).

I might be up for that. Just let me check. If so, it would be for 4 tickets I would figure.

I'll send you a pm within a few days.

Any updates on how many tickets we've sold for this one so far? Cause I remember in 08 with all the efforts to make sure the game at BMO had a pro-Canada crowd, the Montreal date got kinda ignored and we obviously had a very un-Canadian crowd...

I believe there are tickets still available in sec 114 (designated Voyageurs Section), and both 113 and 115 have also been set aside for "Canadian Supporters" section. For those who have never been to Stade Saputo as has been previously stated, tickets in Sec 114 are general adminission (with the first few rows without any seats), however secs. 113 & 115 is asigned seating.

Before I place my order in for my pair, is there anyone out there with:

a) a pair in section 114 they want to sell OR

B) does anyone want to pool and purchase together - a guess the minium group sales number is 10?

Please let me know, as I intend to purchase them in the next few days.

Hi Scoprio, I am interested in buying four in 114. I know there are others would be interested as well, but I would forward you money for 4 immediately if you did the group buy (which makes a lot more sense, I think)

Okay wicked. We are up to six. Lets see if we can get 4 more and I'll buy a group sale.

As mentioned to Niel_z. I am up for a pair at minimum, if you are going to do a group purchase Scorpio

We are up to eight. Need two more to make a group sale. I had promised my ticket rep a decision by noon on Friday, August 6th. So if there is anyone else out there that wants to get in on thisgroup sale, please let us know prior to this deadline. I will let those who already expressed interest know if it will be group purchase or not after this deadline.

Archived