National Team kit

paul-collins

Since we don't have any official source of up-to-date kit (jackets, jerseys, hats, scarves) I thought we could bandy about what solutions might the Voyageurs do themselves (or what else can be found in the intarwebs).

To start things off:

Here's a scarf I found.

https://www.sportsscarf.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=A&Category_Code=CLUB#CLUB_Canada

Country_Canada800_thumb.jpg

It seems to me to be nicer than the official one (out of stock) you find on the soccercanadastore site:

xpcan49380810.jpg

I'd love to see someone source the "reverse Ajax" jersey if we don't have a new supplier in place by mid August...

Since we don't have any official source of up-to-date kit (jackets, jerseys, hats, scarves) I thought we could bandy about what solutions might the Voyageurs do themselves (or what else can be found in the intarwebs).

To start things off:

Here's a scarf I found.

https://www.sportsscarf.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=A&Category_Code=CLUB#CLUB_Canada

Country_Canada800_thumb.jpg

It seems to me to be nicer than the official one (out of stock) you find on the soccercanadastore site:

xpcan49380810.jpg

I'd love to see someone source the "reverse Ajax" jersey if we don't have a new supplier in place by mid August...

That scarf is nice.

They just need to update the CSA font. lol

i hear a new CSA scarf is coming.

I spoke to Sandra Gage at CSA and she confirms this, and that the design was approved yesterday. "Done by the same people who did the TFC scarf, it's quite nice." They'll be available at the game, but possibly not before, and definitely not through soccercanadastore.com which won't be updated prior to September.

The VOYAGEURS scarf is better designed and is better quality. I have the CSA official one (#2), and it's not as nice as our V-scarf.

Personally I'd wear the Canada jersey (whichever version you may have) and the Voyageurs scarf.

27540_51920527642_8605_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Adidas still makes a decent Uniform, But yes they are all Cookie Cutter. I would not mind seeing Canada go to company like Hummel They used to Supply Denmark for years and they made some interesting unis, or even Puma the shirts they designed for the African nations were the best at South Africa.

Thanks for designing that Soju. I really really do hope. I had this idea when I was a pre-teen that we should wear it (after watching an Ajax game...)....honestly....how has no one at CSA convinced Adidas or Umbro to make this kit for us? It'd do so well....not just soccer fans would buy it!

I can't wait for the CSA to ditch Adidas and get with anyone who isn't so dedicated to the cookie-cutter formula.

And here's Soju's effort at designing a new Canada kit, which would be awesome:

canadarevajaxshirtveeneck.jpg

I like the V's scarf

I could see Puma making a jersey like this of course Soju should get the credit. I like this jersey good job on it Soju. I would just suggust maybe a bit of black in it

but ya I really hope the new jersey is not like the last one that was made out of a jersey that was used for tons of teams

maybe even the numbers being black. I liked the older jersey with red and white and black

Archived