We need to sell more tickets

Admin

I've been away so I've missed some of this stuff, am I reading this right that there will be Peru supporters in the South stands? That is a VERY bad idea IMHO, they have their own designated sections and if they choose to be in the home supporters sections nothing good will come of it! I hope I'm wrong!

Sorry, I think my post may have been confusing. The OSA isn't selling tickets in the Canada supporters section. I was just saying they have a similar order form & discount for group orders in other sections, and that there are no controls over who can buy up massive blocks of seats in those areas.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think a concerted effort is in order to drop certain things that have come up.

We have to be a group people want to join... so...

"show us your passport"

"go back to your own country"

"you cut my grass"

et...

This crap has to go. Not even saying it us saying it... but...

"show us your passport"

This was sung by some people at the Honduras WCQ in Montreal and it certainly didn't help the reputation of the Voyageurs in Montreal. Songs like this have to stop regardless of how poorly the opposition fans are acting.

I do think a concerted effort is in order to drop certain things that have come up.

We have to be a group people want to join... so...

"show us your passport"

"go back to your own country"

"you cut my grass"

et...

This crap has to go. Not even saying it us saying it... but...

I'm not sure if you are referring to my concerns, but by no means are my concerns based on race or nationality for that matter! It's the nature of the beast, I would have the same issues if Grizzly and his Impact buddies wanted to scoop up tickets in the Supporters end at a TFC match! I've been to matches all over the world, club and National Team matches and the common theme is keep the opposing supporters seperate! That's just how it is because a small minority will cause sh*t no matter what!

Archived