We need to sell more tickets

Admin

It's that simple.

If we want the kind of consideration we have been given in the future... we need to step it up.

If you are sitting on the fence. Buy your tickets.

If you have bought one or two, buy more and get people to go. You have six weeks to unload a couple of speculative tickets.

Thank you,

Jamie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I asked the same questions as dsqpr, do we have a status on our section and how full it is?

I plan on buying them, but I wanna buy a bunch together. Still saving up at this point.

I don't have an up to date count.

Will ask again tomorrow.

At the time of the last one, neither RPB or USector had bought their tickets yet.

Hopefully tomorrows count will be much better.

Edit - To Make a guess

112 Sold out

113 %25

114 %40

127 %40

I had planned on buying tickets for this game but I didn't expect the prices to be so inflated and I also thought I'd have found a job by now. Depressing because I was there against Honduras in Montreal during the last WC run and now I can't make it down the street.

I had planned on buying tickets for this game but I didn't expect the prices to be so inflated and I also thought I'd have found a job by now. Depressing because I was there against Honduras in Montreal during the last WC run and now I can't make it down the street.

Are you looking at our prices or Ticketmaster?

Just out of interest:

1. How big is "our" section? (i.e. how many seats are reserved just for us?)

2. How many tickets have we bought so far?

3. How many tickets were we expecting we would buy? (Fewer than for the Jamaica WCQ, I'm assuming.)

I don't suppose any of this will be of any value filling the section - it is just for interest's sake.

I did a rough count. There are approximately 460 seats in our section, plus whatever figure is included in the accessible seating areas at the top and bottom of the section.

I did a rough count. There are approximately 460 seats in our section, plus whatever figure is included in the accessible seating areas at the top and bottom of the section.

Good count.

112 is as good as sold as soon as RPB get rolling

113 has 519 seats about 400 remain.

114 has 460 seats. about 250 remain.

127 has 341 seats. about 200 remain.

Good count.

How much longer will our hold on section 114 last? I'd imagine that sales in sections 113 and 114 will pick up when the RPBs start buying up 112. Section 112 is very small, and there's bound to be a lot of spillover into adjacent sections.

By the way, my just received confirmation for my ticket order. I bought 10 tickets in 114.

Good count.

I don't think this is a total disaster by any means.

Hoping to put my order in shortly once some things clear up.

I don't think this is a total disaster by any means.

Hoping to put my order in shortly once some things clear up.

No it's not a disaster, and I think RPB will in the end need more tickets.

There will be considerable interest in this game come later in August, but we won't be able to fill it and I am afraid that the sections will fill up with tourists.

No it's not a disaster, and I think RPB will in the end need more tickets.

There will be considerable interest in this game come later in August, but we won't be able to fill it and I am afraid that the sections will fill up with tourists.

This is what I'm worried about. Supporters sections such as 114 should be general admission, whereby group members congregate at the bottom of the section and work their way up. If tourists start buying seats in our section, we will hear a bunch of noobs complain to the usher that "these guys are in our seats."

You probably have a better chance of filling the section with legit supporters if you just release the username and password on here to everyone a week or so before we lose exclusive rights to the tickets. That way some lurkers may pick up tickets in our end

You probably have a better chance of filling the section with legit supporters if you just release the username and password on here to everyone a week or so before we lose exclusive rights to the tickets. That way some lurkers may pick up tickets in our end

My credit card is maxed as it is. Those tickets are bought by me and redistributed.

So doing it that way poses some problems.

We also already have Peru problems to consider.

One group was threatening to take over 127 and turn it into a Peru supporters section. Basically they say we can't do anything about it, and not selling them tickets is discriminatory ect... This is not going to happen, it's been stopped. But this problem could easily come back.

My credit card is maxed as it is. Those tickets are bought by me and redistributed.

So doing it that way poses some problems.

We also already have Peru problems to consider.

One group was threatening to take over 127 and turn it into a Peru supporters section. Basically they say we can't do anything about it, and not selling them tickets is discriminatory ect... This is not going to happen, it's been stopped. But this problem could easily come back.

I'm pretty sure 127 is NEE's turf. I doubt they'll let that happen.

And the Peru supporters can &(*^!&*@^~!!! themselves. We should have designated away areas and keep them there.

There are designated Peru supporters sections.

Any idea how many Peruvian supporters will be attending this game?

Btw, I received my 10 tickets in the mail today. I've got section 114, row 13, seats 21-30. I assume that ticket sales in our section are pretty random because there's no way that only 7 rows remain in our section.

I'm pretty sure 127 is NEE's turf. I doubt they'll let that happen.

And the Peru supporters can &(*^!&*@^~!!! themselves. We should have designated away areas and keep them there.

I echo your censored expletive. I get really sick of reading these arguments about discrimination, human rights, blah, blah, blah. At the end of the day, we're talking about a soccer game. Like Canadian supporters, I'm sure the majority of Peruvian supporters would rather stand together. The supporters who are trying to infiltrate section 127 are obviously **** disturbers who are just looking to cause trouble; they shouldn't be allowed into the stadium in the first place.

I have 5 tickets that should be bought by the end of the day. Just waiting for two people to give a final yes.

I also have a cousin in Toronto. Will try to get her and her bf to go. Really cheap tickets, so why not! They would love section 127 I'm sure.

Finally, I will try to send a mass email at work for all the Torontonians who will surely be there on a long weekend.

Archived