Toronto v. Phily - July 17, 2010

ag futbol

Nigel Reed is terrible. Can't get the names of our players right (guess it was just more obvious to me who they were from watching on my couch).

Pretty slow half, heat is taking the pace out of the game and Toronto continues to field a mostly defensive lineup that's useless going forward.

Well the defensive style is getting them points, and looks like it should get them some tonight.

I think we will see Maicon in the 2nd half hopefully he can bring some push forward, he should be able to bring it up farther than Barrett, then it's get it to DeRo.

Maybe Gala and Peterson as well can help in the 2nd half, Ibrahim hasn't done much up the wing, though Labrocca has looked alright has gotten some room for to put the ball in the box at least.

The SoBs drink glass bottled beer and are within feet of the away section? And the players walk in touching distance from them every game?

Thats either a really trusting FO, or a really dumb one.

How do you know they are drinking out of glass bottles? I know in the states you can buy a lot of beer in brown plastic bottles that we usually only see at the stadiums

Terrible set piece posistionin, Sanyang and Garcia were both ball watching and in nearly the saem spot.

One of those two had to have been supposed to be shoulder to shoulder with Orozco.

TFC needs to get some real wide players, having Ibrahim, and Labroccra there doesn't seem to work. Peterson and Gala are the only two players with the right mindset for it, yet probably not the skill to be regulars in the XI.

lol, I was just about to say Barrett needed to come off, then he scores. Great little tap to the far post by Chad, poor marking, but still credit for putting that ball in the right spot to score was sorta an odd angle for him to head that way.

Good job TFC, go for the win now.

Well, TFC tried everything in their power to not win the game, so a loss is a deserved result.

Philly were leaving so much space in midfield and in between defence/midfield...it's not even funny. Gutless performance...

Well in the end, when you play like that fate will catch up with you.

Usanov didn't help the cause but TFC showed no courage going forward.

They haven't been playing well, but this is the first time it's really come back to bite them in the ass. Let's see how they respond here on in.

Archived