1-0 IMFC win over Caramilks/The Return of King Ali.(D&G)

Trident

I don't want to make two topics with links to the same place so here's just one big Gulls thread.

http://dragonsandgulls.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/life-in-marvelous-times/

1-0 win was very good for the team... here's hoping byers finally potting another goal at the senior level and seeing the outpouring of support rekindles his confidence for the year.

And Ali's back, let's see how well he works out.

confirmation with link: http://www.rds.ca/impact/chroniques/302622.html

Amazing how a key win and a big signing can change things around a team. Yesterday, everyone was looking backwards and considering bringing up more youth from the academy while today we are looking forward to the playoffs. We have officially signed another player that will be on our MLS squad.

I am really glad to have Gerba back. Despite his flaws, he should be an offensive force in USSF. Good move! Let's hope there's more news during the transfer window.

It'a all about 2012 ! Nice to see that IMFC have begun the process of bringing home Canadian Nationals.

As for Peter Byers, you would have to be retarded to give up on a 25 year old striker with his talent, and hitting his prime.

It'a all about 2012 ! Nice to see that IMFC have begun the process of bringing home Canadian Nationals.

As for Peter Byers, you would have to be retarded to give up on a 25 year old striker with his talent, and hitting his prime.

Byers only began to play well in august last year -- if he can duplicate that this year it would be awesome; now Ali G is a great signing but i hope NDS isnt partying too hard cuz we still need at least one CB.

With Ali on board, I don't see Sebrango getting very much playing time. He'll probably revert to a late game substitute. I hope Agourram will get a chance. To be continued...

maybe we can continue to play 4-3-3 with Gerba Byers and Agourram up front

Archived