Italy updates

BigBird

It's been there a long time so am not sure who initiated it. I think it is a big exaggeration to call it censorship though, it is mostly humourous and like swear words, if anyone wants to get around the ban a period somewhere between the letters will suffice. Pretty much anyone who reads the forum regularly knows who is being reffered to when his name is blotted out.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Mainly just a joke, no real attempt at censorship. If people don't like it, it can be easily changed. No offense was intended.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all the parents of our future MNT players and prospects, I can assure you that this board is especially supportive of your sons and hope that one day, eventually, your kid not only gets his overdue shot,but also becomes the Canadian star that we're all hoping for.

I particularly admire Julian Uccelo's attitude when he finally got called for the Ukraine match, always supportive to his teammates and country regardless of the shortcomings of the CSA coaching logic , or whether he gets to play on the pitch. I also particularly admire BigBird's ability to bite his tongue about other CSA selections ahead of his son whether or not it is deserved. I'm sure Roberto Stillo will fit into Canada's senior team plans eventually; his skill, ability, and patience will pay off. Honestly, I think if he was not selected to play for our U20s, it's not really a disaster ... what really counts is eventually making the big team and qualifying for the WC.

Parents are certainly entitled to post what they want on this forum unless it is libelous or abusive like Miro Klement's posts (and even in this case they are only subject to the same rules as other posters). However, there is a difference between what you are allowed to post and what it is wise to post. As parents you are in a biased position in your assessments and this will certainly affect how your criticisms are perceived. When the Impact, Caps or TFC play we don't ask players' mothers and fathers to give player game ratings for rather obvious reasons and the same applies to national team selections and hirings. No one here is covering up anything regarding the CSA or coaches as a few posters have quite ridiculously claimed. You probably could not find a group of people more sceptical of the CSA and its employees. On the other hand most of us will judge a coach on his results not on the opinions of players' parents.

There are poor coaches at national teams and clubs throughout the soccer world though this is no excuse for the CSA history of hiring too many of them. Nevertheless, a player's responsibility is to go and play his best for whoever the coach is and leave the coaching decisions up to the coach. Whether a coach is good or bad, if a coach reads public criticism of himself on a forum from a player's parent this is probably going to have a negative effect on the player's chances with this coach. We are not the ones who make hiring decisions and what is posted on this forum probably has very little effect on coaches being hired/fired so what purpose does it serve for parents to criticize a coach here. Additionally, it seems like some parents think that if they post their opinion here it will not be criticized because "they are in the know" and are the parent of a player. Parents opinions will be criticized just like the opinions of any other poster and if parents are not prepared for this than they should not voice an opinion. We follow results quite closely and if the results are poor and/or the best players are not being selected we will certainly post opinions about this. Having a parent complain about the coach just gives justification to the reasons he may have for not selecting a certain player, ie. bad attitude.

Everyone here wants all of our players to succeed and for the various national teams to have success. If a certain team or coach is not succeeding we will notice it ourselves without the "help" of a complaining parent. We are very interested when the parents post information about the player's career that we otherwise may have no access to. Other opinions from parents will be seen as biased and may hurt their childs career so are best left off the forum or discussed privately by PM.

Make up your minds gentleman of the jury....everyone is entitled to an opinion and I have walked a different path in the football world when it comes to Roberto than most of you. I'm not only speaking for him and I dont have an agenda, beleive me. I can only relate my experience , so accept it or not, it really is not important. If Roberto never played for a national team he still would have what every kid dreams of and thats being paid for what you love to do! Unlike most of you it seems who are afraid to speak the truth about our sub par system........and as you say, results speak for themselves as we are ranked very low in the world let alone at our past failures of qualifying for the U20s! , Why do we continue to not have the courage to try and change a system, but have the courage to come on here and complain about it? There were many players that this country failed and will continue to fail because we choose to not make changes. Get your heads out of the sand! You need Confidence, not arrogance to succeed, and thats the attitude you need to be world class and to be successfull. I'm not criticizing coaches, just the results and the failure to make changes and to try different things to find the winning formula. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? Its hard to argue with the past 25 years football history in this country and why we are ranked so poorly. I will tell you this, we have tremendous talent and heart as Canadians, that gets lost as we dont have the structure, coaching and football league to bring our kids to the next level or compete internationally. So seeing as this blurb and my opinion really should have no affect on a coaches decision or can affect anything as someone was saying, i will voice it. We love Canada, and are proud of being Canadian, and are tired of losing and be looked down upon in the world of football. Does anyone else share that sentiment

I wouldn't be "throwing the parent card" as you say if you weren't playing it. I seem to recall you saying your son was getting sniffs from Italy when you first started posting here. I immediately posted saying something to the effect of let's nip this in the bud, if your kid is Canadian say so, if not don't post that crap.

There are countless examples of Canadians in the systems of big clubs. Roberto is not the first, won't be the last, and we all hope he succeeds, but many haven't.

You say he has been shunned, why do you suppose that is? Is the coach saying to himself "We have the second coming of Craig Forrest here but we're not going to play him." That notion defies all credulity and logic just as saying they don't like a winner's attitude. Something's missing here.

If the truth hurts here is something to swallow. We have other young keepers in JLL and Santiago who are also in pro systems. Are they head and shoulders below Roberto? I think not. So the coaches are afraid of being told "I told you so". Does that make any sense at all after the cases of ********** and JDG2. Don't you think they don't want anyone with potential to get away and have that dog them for the rest of their career. Let's give them a sliver of credit for having half a brain. The problem with all this conspiracy stuff is that it never makes sense or is logica

I sincerely hope Roberto gets his chance on merit and fulfills everyone's dreams here, but because you're selling him here doesn't mean the other keepers who aren't getting the pub aren't worthy either and (gasp) could be the number one.

Hey Joe, You would be correct in that he was getting sniffs from Italy when he first arrived in Italy as I had reported and thought that it was an honor to be considered and shared it with the forum. He has only played for Canada, wants to play for Canada,, and is proud of being Canadian and that has never waivered so I dont know where you are getting your facts from. I admire the courage and strength it takes for kids to leave thier familys at a young age to try and persue a dream and if you dont try, you will never know will you? So far he has done well, outlasting many other Canadians in one of the toughest leauges in the world ( arguably) to get into and to play. I would rather he try and fail than to wonder "what if" his entire life. I have said it before, Confidence is not Arrogance thats the part that your missing. Gee, is there any relation to how many whitecaps players get choosen to go to camps and get playing time with a whitecaps coach or affiliation? None what so ever, and I'm not pointing fingers, thats for you to do. I just find that an interesting coincidence. I will tell you another story one day about a system that put all there eggs in one basket with a player who isnt even playing now and the whole system had the blinders on so again I can offer you only my experience, nothing else. When someone is paying your bills Joe, its amazing how the scale tips to one side, and if you dont think that that is how it works then whos missing the picture? We never worried about the competition because the only competitiion is yourself and trying to be the best you can be and the rest will take care of itself. Case in point, 3 year pro contract as a result. 99 % of players dont get that contract, they get released, once they are to old for youth system if they dont see potential. Just the facts. So one day at a time, shall we? He wants to earn his position Joe, not be given it like others who may or maynot be, and lead this country to a world cup, which I admire and hope he achieves for our countries sake. If others are not being looked at then, once again (gasp) Look at the scouting and the system of people failing to recognize talent when they see it! We experienced it first hand his whole career! There are more out there like him, we just need to identify them and give them a chance! Your opinion is always welcome Joe, and will be glad to clarify any misconceptions you may have.

Hey Joe, You would be correct in that he was getting sniffs from Italy when he first arrived in Italy as I had reported and thought that it was an honor to be considered and shared it with the forum. He has only played for Canada, wants to play for Canada,, and is proud of being Canadian and that has never waivered so I dont know where you are getting your facts from. I admire the courage and strength it takes for kids to leave thier familys at a young age to try and persue a dream and if you dont try, you will never know will you? So far he has done well, outlasting many other Canadians in one of the toughest leauges in the world ( arguably) to get into and to play. I would rather he try and fail than to wonder "what if" his entire life. I have said it before, Confidence is not Arrogance thats the part that your missing. Gee, is there any relation to how many whitecaps players get choosen to go to camps and get playing time with a whitecaps coach or affiliation? None what so ever, and I'm not pointing fingers, thats for you to do. I just find that an interesting coincidence. I will tell you another story one day about a system that put all there eggs in one basket with a player who isnt even playing now and the whole system had the blinders on so again I can offer you only my experience, nothing else. When someone is paying your bills Joe, its amazing how the scale tips to one side, and if you dont think that that is how it works then whos missing the picture? We never worried about the competition because the only competitiion is yourself and trying to be the best you can be and the rest will take care of itself. Case in point, 3 year pro contract as a result. 99 % of players dont get that contract, they get released, once they are to old for youth system if they dont see potential. Just the facts. So one day at a time, shall we? He wants to earn his position Joe, not be given it like others who may or maynot be, and lead this country to a world cup, which I admire and hope he achieves for our countries sake. If others are not being looked at then, once again (gasp) Look at the scouting and the system of people failing to recognize talent when they see it! We experienced it first hand his whole career! There are more out there like him, we just need to identify them and give them a chance! Your opinion is always welcome Joe, and will be glad to clarify any misconceptions you may have.

alex I dont understand what you are complaining about what change are you suggesting? Whitecaps and Toronto are both doing fantastic in developing players so we are on our way in that department I know for a fact that at least one club bigger than Genoa has shown intersest. Believe me no one here will argue that we have our problems. You're preaching to the choir my friend.

alex I dont understand what you are complaining about what change are you suggesting? Whitecaps and Toronto are both doing fantastic in developing players so we are on our way in that department I know for a fact that at least one club bigger than Genoa has shown intersest. Believe me no one here will argue that we have our problems. You're preaching to the choir my friend.

I think he is saying that the coach(es) have been pretty much going with who they are familiar with (or more precisely, comfortable with) at the expense of others from outside the (ever so successful) NTC setups or on the west coast, the Whitecaps residency (depending on the coach of course). Same old same old for the last 10 years. The fact that he has a 3 yr contract is real big. It's easy to keep a 16 yr old on the books for a couple of years in Germany or England. Much more difficult to get out of that 'amateur' game and sign as a pro, so that is a real feather in his cap.

I think he is saying that the coach(es) have been pretty much going with who they are familiar with (or more precisely, comfortable with) at the expense of others from outside the (ever so successful) NTC setups or on the west coast, the Whitecaps residency (depending on the coach of course). Same old same old for the last 10 years. The fact that he has a 3 yr contract is real big. It's easy to keep a 16 yr old on the books for a couple of years in Germany or England. Much more difficult to get out of that 'amateur' game and sign as a pro, so that is a real feather in his cap.

Oh I see... I think Gazzola has been good in rotating players so far and letting them play, hes called almost 2 completely different teams so the argument doesn't have much weight (atm)

Make up your minds gentleman of the jury....everyone is entitled to an opinion and I have walked a different path in the football world when it comes to Roberto than most of you. I'm not only speaking for him and I dont have an agenda, beleive me. I can only relate my experience , so accept it or not, it really is not important. If Roberto never played for a national team he still would have what every kid dreams of and thats being paid for what you love to do! Unlike most of you it seems who are afraid to speak the truth about our sub par system........and as you say, results speak for themselves as we are ranked very low in the world let alone at our past failures of qualifying for the U20s! , Why do we continue to not have the courage to try and change a system, but have the courage to come on here and complain about it? There were many players that this country failed and will continue to fail because we choose to not make changes. Get your heads out of the sand! You need Confidence, not arrogance to succeed, and thats the attitude you need to be world class and to be successfull. I'm not criticizing coaches, just the results and the failure to make changes and to try different things to find the winning formula. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? Its hard to argue with the past 25 years football history in this country and why we are ranked so poorly. I will tell you this, we have tremendous talent and heart as Canadians, that gets lost as we dont have the structure, coaching and football league to bring our kids to the next level or compete internationally. So seeing as this blurb and my opinion really should have no affect on a coaches decision or can affect anything as someone was saying, i will voice it. We love Canada, and are proud of being Canadian, and are tired of losing and be looked down upon in the world of football. Does anyone else share that sentiment

Thank you sir, I thought I was the only one. Bunch windbags if you ask me. pompous & petty.

Nobody wants to openly admit that we're eating garbage calling it lemon meringue.

Thank you sir, I thought I was the only one. Bunch windbags afraid to say "hey your not doing this right time to go another direction" We need to take this from participation! to "Class Structure"

Nobody wants to openly admit that we're eating garbage calling it lemon meringue. And that's the problem

Are you kidding me?? Literally everyone in this thread has called out the CSA, protested against the CSA, knocked the structure in this country, knocked the development of players etc. etc. WE REALIZE IT! Thank you!

But explain to me JOGAKANATA how Gazzola hasn't done things differently?! He's had TWO camps and called in TWO different groups of players and tried them out! Isn't that exactly what you would want? CHANGE? Depth? Trying and identifying players?

"failure to make changes and to try different things to find the winning formula" Gazzola has tried all those players for a reason! To find that formula! He didn't just call them all for a laugh.

First of all I know about the so called protest that know-body in the general public heard.

Second of all

On the coach! I have to first look at his results with his "two groups" and his experience in his post and qualifications as coach. Then I will make my finally analyst.

Till then your not protesting hard enough.

FYI I've been following this board for a longtime and after all that talking, Polite discussion, shmoozing and PROTESTING

There is still no Real pressure to do anything Progressive.

So I say enough with the whispering about Canadian Football/Soccer its time to make noise about it. Talent is there! REAL coaches are living amongst us with real top level experience and come from footballing nations and understand the culuture doing menial jobs like coaching Edmonton:rolleyes:.

We must free ourselves of mediocrity.

Talent is there! REAL coaches are living amongst us with real top level experience and come from footballing nations and understand the culuture doing menial jobs like coaching Edmonton
Ok, I'll bite (as I always do) and ask (not expecting any response), who are all these great top level experienced coaches out there that we are overlooking.

I have heard this BS so many times it makes me want to PUKE. Some guy says all these great coaches and players are being overlooked and then won't name them. Who are the coaches we are overlooking? If we start talking about them it will raise their profile to the powers that be.

The last time I did this I baited a guy about 50 times before he finally had to come up with some names. these overlooked geniuses' coaching credentials, experience and certificates were less than CSL coaches.

And if you really want to piss people off start talking about how people know "football culture" We are never going to get anywhere copying others. We need made in Canada solutions that relate to a North American mentality and reality, not try to be Central/South America/insert auld country name.

Ok, I'll bite (as I always do) and ask (not expecting any response), who are all these great top level experienced coaches out there that we are overlooking.

I have heard this BS so many times it makes me want to PUKE. Some guy says all these great coaches and players are being overlooked and then won't name them. Who are the coaches we are overlooking? If we start talking about them it will raise their profile to the powers that be.

The last time I did this I baited a guy about 50 times before he finally had to come up with some names. these overlooked geniuses' coaching credentials, experience and certificates were less than CSL coaches.

And if you really want to piss people off start talking about how people know "football culture" We are never going to get anywhere copying others. We need made in Canada solutions that relate to a North American mentality and reality, not try to be Central/South America/insert auld country name.

Who are you talking to ? your little boys club for soccer!.........Really?????

Dwight Lodeweges! ever heard of him!!!

So of all this talent being overlooked, all you can come up with is one guy? And ironically the guy you name from a "football culture" was born in Canada and spent eight years of his career in the "non football culture" of North America. How bout taking your snobbery elsewhere, we've seen it all before.

I'm sure he and the Edmonton club appreciate being called a menial job.

Who are you talking to ? your little boys club for soccer!.........Really?????

Dwight Lodeweges! ever heard of him!!!

It's posts like this that come across as grossly condescending (intended or not) and do not belong on supporters forums.

Are you kidding me?? Literally everyone in this thread has called out the CSA, protested against the CSA, knocked the structure in this country, knocked the development of players etc. etc. WE REALIZE IT! Thank you!

But explain to me JOGAKANATA how Gazzola hasn't done things differently?! He's had TWO camps and called in TWO different groups of players and tried them out! Isn't that exactly what you would want? CHANGE? Depth? Trying and identifying players?

"failure to make changes and to try different things to find the winning formula" Gazzola has tried all those players for a reason! To find that formula! He didn't just call them all for a laugh.

Out of those players he has called ho wmany has he used in a friendly. Just wondering as i do not have a clue.

thanks Keegan for you help

You can get all that info here. Just click on the date for game reviews and rosters.

Had nothing to do so i thought i would just make a list to help evryone discussion on this matter

I come up with total 34 players called up in the past two

Out of the past 10 games record 1win , 2- ties, 7 losses, 2 tournaments for call ups

**** means he did not play more the a Half of game

Name -call ups - and possible games he could have played if he was called up for in both is 10 and the other would be 2 and or 8 games depending which one he was called for

10/10 games

Augustin, Francesco 2/2 10 games

D 18 Montréal, QC, CAN Académie Impact Montréal

Gage, Ethan 2/2 poss 10 games

D 19 Cochrane, AB, Canada Vancouver Whitecaps FC

----------------------------------------------------------------------

9/10 games

Baker, Jerome 2/2 poss 10 games

F 19 Toronto, ON, Canada Vancouver Whitecaps FC

Henry, Doneil 2/2 poss 10 games

D 17 Brampton, ON, CAN Toronto FC Academy

--------------------------------------------------------------

8/10 games

Hoilett, Jaineil 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 17 Brampton, ON, CAN GER FSV Mainz'05

Mauro, Gino 1 /2 poss 8 games

D 19 Ajax, ON, CAN ITA A.S. Pro Belvedere

Stinson, Matthew 2/2 poss 10 games

M 18 Toronto, ON, CAN CAN Winthrop University

-------------------------------------------------------------------

7/10 games

Jones, Darren 1 /2 poss 8 games

M 19 Victoria, BC, CAN USA University of Western Michigan

Meftouh, Amine 1 /2 poss 8 games

D 18 St-Laurent, QC, CAN CAN Académie Impact Montréal

Sylla, Abdoulaye 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 17 Pierrefonds, QC, CAN FRA FC Metz

----------------------------------------------------------

6/10 games

Connon, Liam 1 /2 poss 8 games

M/F 19 Ajax, ON, CAN SCO Ross County FC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

5/10 games

Latendresse Julien 1 /2 poss 8 games

G 19 Chambly, QC, Canada GER Energie Cottbus

Maheu, Justin 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 18 Gatineau, QC, CAN GER Fortuna Düsseldorf II

Smith, Jelani 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 19 Mississauga, ON, CAN USA Florida Gulf Coast University

----------------------------------------------------------------

4/10 games

Chalk, James 1 /2 poss 8 games

D 18 Toronto, ON, CAN FRA Paris Saint-Germain

Kelly, Liam 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 19 Bellevue, WA, USA USA Crossfire Premier Academy

------------------------------------------------------------------

3/10 games

Stillo, Roberto 1 /2 poss 8 games

G 19 Mississauga, ON, CAN ITA Genoa CFC

Teibert, Russell 1 /2 poss 8 games

M 17 Niagara Falls, ON, CAN CAN Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2/10 appearance

Cousens, Niall 1 /2 poss 2 games

F 19 CZE Slavia Praha

Kliment, Andrew 1/2 poss 8 games

M 19 Edmonton, AB, CAN CZE FK Bohemians Praha

Lindsay, Nicholas 1 /2 poss 2 games

M 18 Brampton, ON, CAN CAN Toronto FC Academy

Morgan, Ashtone 1 /2 poss 2 games

D 19 Toronto, ON, Canada CAN Toronto FC Academy

Osorio, Jonathan 1 / 2 poss 2 games

M 17 Brampton, ON, CAN CAN Clarkson Sheridan

Rodriguez, Marco 1 /2 ***** poss 2 games

M 18 ARG Club Atlético Platense

Santiago, Jordan 1 / 2 poss 2 games

G 19 Calgary, AB, CAN ENG Cardiff City FC

Suta, Chris 1 /2 poss 2 games

M 18 Windsor, ON, CAN USA University of Detroit

Thompson, Roger 1 /2 poss 2 games

D/M 18 Brampton, ON, CAN USA University of Cincinnati

---------------------------------------------------------------

1/10 appearance

Bassi, Derrick 1 /2 poss 2 games

D 18 Delta, BC, Canada CAN Simon Fraser University

Costouros, Joseph 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 19 Edmonton, AB, Canada POR Leixões Sport Club

Dinkota, Serge 1/ 2 ***** poss 8 games

D 19 Ste-Foy, QC, CAN CAN Académie Impact Montréal

0/10 no appearance

Farago, Tyson 1 /2 poss 2 games

G 19 Winnipeg, MB, CAN CAN Hellas S.C.

Hadziresic, Mahir 1 /2 poss 2 games

M 18 Ottawa, ON, CAN CZE FK Mladá Boleslav

Roberts, Dominic 1 /2 poss 2 games

D Ajax, ON, Canada USA Southern New Hampshire University

Mirabelli, Massimo 1 /2 poss 2 games

F 19 Brampton, ON, CAN CAN Portugal FC

So of all this talent being overlooked, all you can come up with is one guy? And ironically the guy you name from a "football culture" was born in Canada and spent eight years of his career in the "non football culture" of North America. How bout taking your snobbery elsewhere, we've seen it all before.

I'm sure he and the Edmonton club appreciate being called a menial job.

Why would I reveal my hole hand when all your doing is trying to goad me ?

and dont try to put words in my mouth!. I didn't refer to Mr lodeweges as menial but only his current post which in the essences is far less important as maybe TD or MNTC. And why are you trying to give me his background? like I am not familiar with his life/career which the majority of was spent in europe/netherland a rich football culture with stints in north america. Just admit I know what I am talking about, and your attempts to make me look otherwise have failed and you and your Little boys club

for soccer are upset because I didnt come hear trying kiss peoples ass. You guys know your doing a dodgy job and instead of saying "maybe he's right maybe we need to change our approach" your trying to save face on a discussion board majority of Canadians soccer fans don't even know exist. So congratulations to you all for your blind support while the Program has been up in the attic so to speak for the last 20-25 years. See the real problem is everybody has a nice little cushy job basically running away with tax payers money be it provincially/nationally and they know if a light was to be shun on the program and its inability alot those same people would be out of cushy job, and why would we want to disrupt the status quo???. So every once and awhile we get together to "support" dysfunction and pretend like the program hasnt been going in circles for the last two decades. Everybody knows this problem is bigger than me being bombastic on a message board, But the little boys club for soccer will try there very darndest to make this a "JogaKanata" issue and not a Canadian soccer Issue. And Gentlemen and also ladies this the biggest problem with soccer in Canada. so you can Pm the mods to ban me or whatever else you people do here to "rebel rousers" and "filibusters" but the Canadian soccer problem is not going to go away aslong as their is people more willing to kiss ass than kick it.

Had nothing to do so i thought i would just make a list to help evryone discussion on this matter

I come up with total 34 players called up in the past two

Out of the past 10 games record 1win , 2- ties, 7 losses, 2 tournaments for call ups

**** means he did not play more the a Half of game

Name -call ups - and possible games he could have played if he was called up for in both is 10 and the other would be 2 and or 8 games depending which one he was called for

10/10 games

Augustin, Francesco 2/2 10 games

D 18 Montréal, QC, CAN Académie Impact Montréal

Gage, Ethan 2/2 poss 10 games

D 19 Cochrane, AB, Canada Vancouver Whitecaps FC

----------------------------------------------------------------------

9/10 games

Baker, Jerome 2/2 poss 10 games

F 19 Toronto, ON, Canada Vancouver Whitecaps FC

Henry, Doneil 2/2 poss 10 games

D 17 Brampton, ON, CAN Toronto FC Academy

--------------------------------------------------------------

8/10 games

Hoilett, Jaineil 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 17 Brampton, ON, CAN GER FSV Mainz'05

Mauro, Gino 1 /2 poss 8 games

D 19 Ajax, ON, CAN ITA A.S. Pro Belvedere

Stinson, Matthew 2/2 poss 10 games

M 18 Toronto, ON, CAN CAN Winthrop University

-------------------------------------------------------------------

7/10 games

Jones, Darren 1 /2 poss 8 games

M 19 Victoria, BC, CAN USA University of Western Michigan

Meftouh, Amine 1 /2 poss 8 games

D 18 St-Laurent, QC, CAN CAN Académie Impact Montréal

Sylla, Abdoulaye 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 17 Pierrefonds, QC, CAN FRA FC Metz

----------------------------------------------------------

6/10 games

Connon, Liam 1 /2 poss 8 games

M/F 19 Ajax, ON, CAN SCO Ross County FC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

5/10 games

Latendresse Julien 1 /2 poss 8 games

G 19 Chambly, QC, Canada GER Energie Cottbus

Maheu, Justin 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 18 Gatineau, QC, CAN GER Fortuna Düsseldorf II

Smith, Jelani 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 19 Mississauga, ON, CAN USA Florida Gulf Coast University

----------------------------------------------------------------

4/10 games

Chalk, James 1 /2 poss 8 games

D 18 Toronto, ON, CAN FRA Paris Saint-Germain

Kelly, Liam 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 19 Bellevue, WA, USA USA Crossfire Premier Academy

------------------------------------------------------------------

3/10 games

Stillo, Roberto 1 /2 poss 8 games

G 19 Mississauga, ON, CAN ITA Genoa CFC

Teibert, Russell 1 /2 poss 8 games

M 17 Niagara Falls, ON, CAN CAN Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2/10 appearance

Cousens, Niall 1 /2 poss 2 games

F 19 CZE Slavia Praha

Kliment, Andrew 1/2 poss 8 games

M 19 Edmonton, AB, CAN CZE FK Bohemians Praha

Lindsay, Nicholas 1 /2 poss 2 games

M 18 Brampton, ON, CAN CAN Toronto FC Academy

Morgan, Ashtone 1 /2 poss 2 games

D 19 Toronto, ON, Canada CAN Toronto FC Academy

Osorio, Jonathan 1 / 2 poss 2 games

M 17 Brampton, ON, CAN CAN Clarkson Sheridan

Rodriguez, Marco 1 /2 ***** poss 2 games

M 18 ARG Club Atlético Platense

Santiago, Jordan 1 / 2 poss 2 games

G 19 Calgary, AB, CAN ENG Cardiff City FC

Suta, Chris 1 /2 poss 2 games

M 18 Windsor, ON, CAN USA University of Detroit

Thompson, Roger 1 /2 poss 2 games

D/M 18 Brampton, ON, CAN USA University of Cincinnati

1/10 appearance

Bassi, Derrick 1 /2 poss 2 games

D 18 Delta, BC, Canada CAN Simon Fraser University

Costouros, Joseph 1 /2 poss 8 games

F 19 Edmonton, AB, Canada POR Leixões Sport Club

Dinkota, Serge 1/ 2 ***** poss 8 games

D 19 Ste-Foy, QC, CAN CAN Académie Impact Montréal

0/10 no appearance

Farago, Tyson 1 /2 poss 2 games

G 19 Winnipeg, MB, CAN CAN Hellas S.C.

Hadziresic, Mahir 1 /2 poss 2 games

M 18 Ottawa, ON, CAN CZE FK Mladá Boleslav

Roberts, Dominic 1 /2 poss 2 games

D Ajax, ON, Canada USA Southern New Hampshire University

Mirabelli, Massimo 1 /2 poss 2 games

F 19 Brampton, ON, CAN CAN Portugal FC

BigBird Mirabelli and Haziresic have both played matched I believe. Mirabelli scored a goal in the spanish tournament and was named Canada's man of the match.

Archived