The Impact lose 3-0 to AC ST. Louis !!

Alberto7

Well De Santis has never proved that he was worthy of his job. I get it that Saputo likes him but he should hire someone competent who will start building for 2012 with what he has now. If he wants to find NDS a job in his family's company I have no problem with that but in a job where you are employed based on results, there are no valid arguments to keep NDS in place. And I'm not too high on Dos Santos either but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as long as he is working uinder NDS.

Ouch. On the Southsiders forum there was some lamenting about how could we only take 1 point with a late goal from St Louis. Well their new coach has his first win at your expense. That's gotta hurt. Not trying to be nasty here but I think you are correct about your coach. You need to start building for 2012 now not at the end of the season.

To make matters worse Testo took 2 cards so he is gone for the next game.

Best of luck with the rest of your games (accept against us of course).

NDS is the big problem!!!! he is changing countless amounts of players every year and it is always the same. the team is always lacking something. he will never lose his job, because he is so close to joey saputo. his scouting talent abilities are so bad, but yet he never goes under fire in the club. they will change players and coaches, but he will alwasy be there...i am at the stadium all the time and it will never change. actually, one thing might change, the coach.... the next guy in charge will be BIELLO, another one who is in the same shoes as NDS... it is just a joke when you think of how much more potential this club has.... but yet with these 2 in charge, it will be difficult to make some real progress.

Yes NDS is the problem. Since he has been coach/manager we have always had trouble scoring goals. I still think Limniatis was the best coach we ever had but he also was willing to speak up and make his own decisions so they had to fire him at the first excuse. I am not completely convinced either by Dos Santos so far but also would be willing to give him a chance to see what he could do if he or someone better than NDS was in charge of signing players. Biello may or may not be a good coach but I would be very against them hiring him even though that is what I think will happen. The Impact needs to hire people on merit and people from outside the organisation.

The Impact needs to hire people on merit and people from outside the organisation.
That. Will. Never. Happen. Period. The Impact organisation ALWAYS hire people they know beforehand and Biello is just the 5738th example of that. And that is my principal apprehension about 2012. I agree with all of you about NDS, he MUST go for the benefit of an appropriate transition to MLS, but my worry is that when you chop the mafia's head, another one grows instantly and takes the place and it's the same thing all over again. That's probably what will happen when/if ever NDG gets "stepped down", cause he will never get fired properly under Joey's tenure.

Archived