AVAILABLE UNTIL MIDNIGHT --- SSH You can buy Peru ticket IN THE SG SECTIONS

Admin

An extremely limited quantity of seats are available in 114 and 127 for SSH of TFC.

The email has caused quite a stir, enough of one I think we should be excited about the future. It's a great problem to have, people screaming at ticket agents to get into our section.

Yes, they acknowledge it was a mistake but it created a serious problem for them and they asked if they could with a limited supply honor the email as best as possible.

If you want one ticket and are a TFC season ticket holder you can do that now until midnight.

I think we should get our orders in ASAP before ANYTHING changes again.

^ Unless I'm missing something, there is no way for those of us who want less than 10 tickets to get our orders in at the moment. Can we panic now, Corporal Jones?

TFC SSH can indeed get less than 10 tickets in sections 114 and 127 this limited window.

An alternative option will be announced shortly for everyone else.

Why? So if I'm a scalper/ebay I can sell them as a supporters section experience? Awesome. Damnit. Limited or no it's their business to get the most exclusive ticket despite how elusive.

Disappointed.

It's a good thing. They wanted to sell tickets to people who really wanted to be in the section.

Scalpers could by tickets in 115-118 for the same price, as they were all the same price on that pre sale for the south end, so there was no little advantage for them.

It's possible, but it was a good thing for eveyeryone involved. We had people extremely upset with ticket agents they could not get into our section, I consider that a good thing.

It's a good thing. They wanted to sell tickets to people who really wanted to be in the section.

Scalpers could by tickets in 115-118 for the same price, as they were all the same price on that pre sale for the south end, so there was no little advantage for them.

It's possible, but it was a good thing for eveyeryone involved. We had people extremely upset with ticket agents they could not get into our section, I consider that a good thing.

Agreed. Sometimes my sarcasm gets away from me. I wasn't aware they could NOT get into our sections. That is good! Strange presale nontheless.

Reading what I wrote above, it is quite confusing.

Let me clarify.

1. Our sections were reserved.

2. Email sent out was a mistake, saying our sections were for sale as supporters sections

3. Many people were very upset they could not buy seats there.

4. Made a compromise to allow them to sell a limited number.

5. Good for both sides.

Everyone happy.

Archived