Canadian International Transfer Records

nolando

On 7/26/2018 at 12:00 PM, masster said:

The breakdown according to Ives. Such a large portion of the fee is based on bonuses, so I wonder if we will ever know what the exact number is.

Ives Galarcep (@SoccerByIves) tweeted at 11:55 AM on Wed, Jul 25, 2018:
I'm told the Alphonso Davies transfer deal is worth a guaranteed $13.45 million (11.5 million Euros), w/ performance incentives that could push the deal to more than $21 million, AND a 15% sell-on clause (percentage of any future Bayern sale of Davies) #MLS #FCBayern #vwfc

Added Davies and the 10 million pounds number. from the article: http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/soccer/news/alphonso-davies-completes-135-million-move-to-bayern-munich-vancouver-whitecaps-mls-canada/9btqgmf269uzzv96u9aggnk7

Still have to pinch myself - pretty crazy to see my hometown club listed at the top of the page.

Oh and please note, I will wait to see if Tabla deserves to be listed here or not based on his national allegiance.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to put Larin's number down too.

At transfer time MLS was very hush-hush about the move to Beskitis, but I see now that transfermarkt has it listed at 1.85 million euros which is about 1.65 million pounds at time of transfer.

After all the Davies hooplah...Lain's numbers look like chump change by comparison.

Of course both of those numbers are subject to increase based on appearances, etc.

50 minutes ago, nolando said:

Time to put Larin's number down too.

At transfer time MLS was very hush-hush about the move to Baskitis, but I see now that transfermarkt has it listed at 1.85 million euros which is about 1.65 million pounds at time of transfer.

After all the Davies hooplah...Lain's numbers look like chump change by comparison.

Of course both of those numbers are subject to increase based on appearances, etc.

Larin left on a free so that’s a major discounted price and is compensation rather than a negotiated price .. basically MLS settling for something rather than nothing.

5 minutes ago, Keegan said:

Larin left on a free so that’s a major discounted price and is compensation rather than a negotiated price .. basically MLS settling for something rather than nothing.

I see...what do think the open market would have fetched for him? Same numbers as Davies? 

1 minute ago, nolando said:

I see...what do think the open market would have fetched for him? Same numbers as Davies? 

Lol no chance.  I think Orlando was hoping for around 10 million ala Altidore but I think his value was more like 4-7. 

Archived