Peru and Honduras Tickets

Sam

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys, just let me know if you need me to do what I've done in the past (i.e. buying up a full section at a time). You know I don't mind.

Yes there is a mailing list, and I think I have it resolved on how to use it without burning the domain. I was afraid to use it earlier because the ISPs are very spam unfriendly these days.

VPjr, perhaps we can do a poll on how many tickets people plan on buying so we can get a sense. I gather from people, that this may be a higher risk game to bulk purchase on than a WCQ.

as i suggested for the last match vs jamaica, if we have 1000 people that buy 20 tickets each (bring friends relatives, neighbours, soccer team parents etc.) we will own 20000 strong! if everyone does their part, we will make this happen and give the support to our team that they need. i believe tickets in our end for the last game were about $20 including fees and taxes. that's $400 if everyone pitches in.

as i suggested for the last match vs jamaica, if we have 1000 people that buy 20 tickets each (bring friends relatives, neighbours, soccer team parents etc.) we will own 20000 strong! if everyone does their part, we will make this happen and give the support to our team that they need. i believe tickets in our end for the last game were about $20 including fees and taxes. that's $400 if everyone pitches in.

I think is exactly the attitude people have to take. Obviously with the price of tickets, yet still uknown, it is difficult for many people to buy mass quanitities. But if you can, I encourage you to do so. I bought 25 last time and 18 of the people who filled the seats were as enthusiastic as the average V.

Also, I'm not sure if there are "point men" on planning trips, getting people from Toronto to Montreal or anything else related to these games, but I'm able to get the ball rolling or help out, whatever the case may be.

That would be amazing, I'm good for 40 at that rate. I love the idea of being in 114, but something kind of far away from U sector and RPB would be nice. Close enough to co-ordinate chants but far enough to get people in between into it.

I love the idea of being in 114, but something kind of far away from U sector and RPB would be nice. Close enough to co-ordinate chants but far enough to get people in between into it.

If you hadn't cut the second part of the quote, You'd see why :D. So that we get the people in between involved. So when back and forth chants like the massive get started, it's a wider range of sections in between.

If you hadn't cut the second part of the quote, You'd see why :D. So that we get the people in between involved. So when back and forth chants like the massive get started, it's a wider range of sections in between.

That only works though if the people in between are both Canada supporters and willing to sing. I think we are really better to have one massed group of supporters so we can be as loud as possible. If home support for Canada develops more and more I think your idea might be good but I don't think we are at that point yet. Even in the Canada-Jamaica WC game with Canadian supporters well outnumbering Jamaican I think it hurt the atmosphere having the Vees and the TFC supporter groups separated.

I think that 104 to 112 was too far for sure, but if there was some space between in the south end, say 113 to 116, it would actually work out well. I think having first crack at the south end, and making it a goal to buy up as many of those tickets as possible, would be a huge step. Anyone know (for the Jamaica WCQ) if we just had 104 available to us, or were there contingency sections in the event that it sold out?

To be honest, what you describe is hard to accomplish at TFC games, where the fans in those sections are the same game in and game out. For a Canada game, it'd be next to impossible.

We need to work from the main core outwards. This applies to games in Montreal and Vancouver, as well.

I think that 104 to 112 was too far for sure, but if there was some space between in the south end, say 113 to 116, it would actually work out well. I think having first crack at the south end, and making it a goal to buy up as many of those tickets as possible, would be a huge step. Anyone know (for the Jamaica WCQ) if we just had 104 available to us, or were there contingency sections in the event that it sold out?

We have 112,113,114 and 127 designated as supporters sections.

When Canada plays, we support the team under the flag of the Voyageurs. As the Voyageurs grow, and if certain things happen we will, then the sections will grow in future games across the south end and along the east stands. Out from 111 and across from 114.

Are tickets all the same price at BMO???? I am going to go out on a limb and say probably not. However if we focus on the south end, I think we can do some damage with the other TFC SG's

Tickets go on sale July 7th.

Our sections will be reserved for a significant amount of time (like six weeks).

Details on the procedures, pricing ect will not be available until the 5th.:mad:

(incredible amounts of ranting deleted)

i would also suggest that we buy - and urge other canadians to buy the cheap seats. this way, we will force the peruvian supporters to buy the more expensive seats and they will in turn - probably buy less. we need to think of this from all angles and own this. we may also want to think about buying up north, south and east sides first so we appear as a larger group on tv. this may motivate others in the future to join the cause. i know that sounds cheap buti think it just may work. leave the west side empty/peruvian supporters < north, south and east packed seats of canadian supporters! and if that is only maybe 14,000 or so of the 20000+ thats only 1000 supporters taking say 15 tickets vs 20 tickets!

i would also suggest that we buy - and urge other canadians to buy the cheap seats. this way, we will force the peruvian supporters to buy the more expensive seats and they will in turn - probably buy less. we need to think of this from all angles and own this. we may also want to think about buying up north, south and east sides first so we appear as a larger group on tv. this may motivate others in the future to join the cause. i know that sounds cheap buti think it just may work. leave the west side empty/peruvian supporters < north, south and east packed seats of canadian supporters! and if that is only maybe 14,000 or so of the 20000+ thats only 1000 supporters taking say 15 tickets vs 20 tickets!

trust me , peruvians wont care how much it cost to buy a ticket, they will buy it regardless...

Word is , a lot of peruvians from montreal , new york (where they have a large community)are travelling to toronto for this game ....

It is still a good idea to buy seats together , at least canadians can all be in one section , unlike the peruvians who will be all over the place

trust me , peruvians wont care how much it cost to buy a ticket, they will buy it regardless...

Word is , a lot of peruvians from montreal , new york (where they have a large community)are travelling to toronto for this game ....

It is still a good idea to buy seats together , at least canadians can all be in one section , unlike the peruvians who will be all over the place

The Peruvians can't buy tickets if they're no tickets to buy.

I assume there will be a presale to all TFC season ticket holders, both gold and red waiting list, Vs and hopefully other soccer organizations around Ontario. Durning a WC year, there's no reason the CSA marketing squad can't fill upBMO for the game.

By the time the seats go onsale to the public there's a chance only a few thousand will be left.

Unless southern Ontario doesnt show up,..costa rica friendly in toronto a few years back.

The Peruvians can't buy tickets if they're no tickets to buy.

I assume there will be a presale to all TFC season ticket holders, both gold and red waiting list, Vs and hopefully other soccer organizations around Ontario. Durning a WC year, there's no reason the CSA marketing squad can't fill upBMO for the game.

By the time the seats go onsale to the public there's a chance only a few thousand will be left.

Unless southern Ontario doesnt show up,..costa rica friendly in toronto a few years back.

Four way marketing effort

General Marketing of which I have no idea how much there is

OSA -> Youth Clubs group buys

Voyageurs Groups Buys

TFC Season ticket holders. Now it is unclear if they get general access or their seats.

Archived