AC Milan vs. IMFC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see you guys packing them in down there. Doing the CCL and now this one in the BigOwe does keep your name in the media. If even 10% of the fans who show up for these games become season ticket holders you will have an excellent base (when combined with your current UM2 core).

I watched it yesterday on RC (they still had it up) and you guys did okay against a very strong AC Milan squad. You are definitely not Serie A quality (yet) but you knew that already :)

Good to see you guys packing them in down there. Doing the CCL and now this one in the BigOwe does keep your name in the media. If even 10% of the fans who show up for these games become season ticket holders you will have an excellent base (when combined with your current UM2 core).

I watched it yesterday on RC (they still had it up) and you guys did okay against a very strong AC Milan squad. You are definitely not Serie A quality (yet) but you knew that already :)

How dare you suggest that, troll. ;)

Does anyone have a excellent DVD copy of Montreal Impact - AC Milan match ?!

I have got many soccer matches DVD-R from 1953 to date in my collection .

If you have a copy of this game and wish to trade this , well let me know ! Thank you!

soccervideos@yahoo.fr

( I speak french , too )

sorry, if you wanna take a look at my list of videos ... http://offenbach1.webs.com/collection.rtf

-

Archived