CSL 2010 match video thread [no R]

DJT

Generally, each match video is from a Rogers TV (4:3 aspect ratio) or Rogers TV HD (16:9 aspect ratio) broadcast, encoded with XviD, and split into two 350MB files (one per half).

CSL 2008 and 2009 match videos are still available.

Each The CSL This Week video is from a Rogers TV (4:3 aspect ratio) broadcast, and encoded with XviD in one 175MB file.

Links may expire, but the videos will still be available upon request -- just post a message in this thread and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brampton Lions vs. North York Astros

Sunday, May 16, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

Note: The main camera was positioned barely above field level, so the viewing angle is poor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brantford Galaxy vs. Portugal FC

Sunday, May 16, 2010

First half (85MB - see note below)

Second half (350MB)

Note: The first 35 minutes of the first half are missing (due to incorrect Rogers TV HD program listings). During the first 35 minutes, two goals were scored by Portugal FC, both by Andrea Lombardo. A replay of one of these goals (I'm not sure which one) is included at the beginning of the first half video, which then continues with "live" action in the 36th minute.

Portugal FC vs. Toronto Croatia

Friday, May 21, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

Portugal FC vs. Montreal Impact Academy

Friday, May 28, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

London City vs. Toronto FC Academy

Friday, May 28, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

Serbian White Eagles vs. York Region Shooters

Friday, June 4, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

London City vs. Serbian White Eagles

Friday, June 11, 2010

First half (285MB - see note below)

Second half (350MB)

Note: The first 6.5 minutes of the first half are missing (due to incorrect Rogers TV program listings). During the first 6.5 minutes, one goal was scored by Serbian White Eagles, by Uros Stamatovic "3 minutes into the game". A replay of this goal is included at the beginning of the first half video, which then continues with "live" action in the 7th minute.

Portugal FC vs. Brampton Lions

Friday, June 18, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

Serbian White Eagles vs. London City

Friday, June 25, 2010

First half (95MB - see note below)

Second half (350MB)

Note: The first 36.75 minutes of the first half are missing (due to incorrect Rogers TV HD program listings). During the first 36.75 minutes, three goals were scored by Serbian White Eagles, by Milos Scepanovic "at 2 minutes", Estevao Franco (London City own goal) "at 21 minutes" and Milos Scepanovic (PK) again "at 27 minutes". Replays of all three goals and some other highlights are included at the beginning of the first half video, which then continues with "live" action in the 37th minute.

Portugal FC vs. Serbian White Eagles

Friday, July 2, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

London City vs. North York Astros

Friday, July 2, 2010

First half (350MB - see note below)

Second half (350MB)

Note: The first 10 minutes of the first half (due to incorrect Rogers TV program listings) and approximately 40 seconds in the 31st/32nd minutes (my fault) are missing. No goals were scored during these periods.

The CSL This Week Episode 2

Friday, July 9, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Serbian White Eagles vs. Brantford Galaxy

Friday, July 9, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 3

Friday, July 16, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Portugal FC vs. North York Astros

Friday, July 16, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

Brampton Lions vs. Toronto Croatia

Sunday, July 18, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 4

Friday, July 23, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 5

Friday, July 30, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 6

Friday, August 6, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Serbian White Eagles vs. Hamilton Croatia

Friday, August 6, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 7

Friday, August 13, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Portugal FC vs. Toronto FC Academy

Friday, August 13, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 8

Friday, August 20, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Serbian White Eagles vs. Toronto FC Academy

Friday, August 20, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 9

Friday, August 27, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Portugal FC vs. Brantford Galaxy

Friday, August 27, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 10

Friday, September 3, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Portugal FC vs. York Region Shooters

Friday, September 3, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 11

Friday, September 10, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Serbian White Eagles vs. Milltown FC

Friday, September 10, 2010

Pre-Match Interview of Milltown President Dino Rossi (25MB)

First half (350MB - see note below)

Second half (350MB)

Note: 36 seconds in the 12th/13th minutes are missing (my fault). No goals were scored during this period.

The CSL This Week Episode 12

Friday, September 17, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Portugal FC vs. St. Catharines Wolves

Friday, September 17, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

Serbian White Eagles vs. Portugal FC

Friday, September 24, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

Serbian White Eagles vs. Toronto Croatia

Friday, October 1, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 14

Friday, October 8, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Toronto Croatia vs. York Region Shooters

Friday, October 8, 2010

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

The CSL This Week Episode 15

Friday, October 15, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Semifinal

Portugal FC vs. Brantford Galaxy

Friday, October 22, 2010

First half (140MB - see note below)

Second half (350MB)

Note: The first 28 minutes of the first half are missing (my fault). During the first 28 minutes, one goal was scored by Brantford Galaxy, by Ranko Golijanin in the 21st minute. A replay of this goal is included at the beginning of the first half video, which then continues with "live" action in the 29th minute.

The CSL This Week Episode 17

Friday, October 29, 2010

Complete episode (175MB)

Final

Hamilton Croatia vs. Brantford Galaxy

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Note: All of the following links are real, so you will not be spoiled by just hovering over them. However, you will be spoiled if you click on the "Extra Time" or "Penalty Kicks" links.

First half (350MB)

Second half (350MB)

Extra Time - if necessary (250MB)

Penalty Kicks - if necessary (75MB)

Edited by DJT

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJT. Do you want the first half of that Brantford Galaxy vs Portugal FC? I've got the game just not in high definition. Private mail me.robing@eol.ca
Thanks for the offer Robin, but it's not necessary for me. If anyone else really wants those missing 35 minutes, maybe they can contact you.

Thanks for the games DJT. Just out of interest why the switch from adrive to megaupload? I only ask cause megaupload seems to be less than half as fast as adrive for me. Not complaining though, thanks again for the games.
I was having major upload problems with ADrive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

open question to anyone who's seen any of the last 4 games (not the first one (done) and the second one's incomplete), was any paticularly impressive, cause i have the time to get a video or two done (and all that's left on my computer to do is montreal miami) and the better the game the better the video should look so I'm up for suggestions.

do impact season ticket holders get free access to academy games? I'm guessing there were a few more people on your side but it's a little sad to see that big side of the stands empty, although you could probably have like 500 people there and stade saputo would look emptier then a few other csl venues.

Yes season ticket holders are given free access but you have to have some kind of coupon they send you through mail to authentify yourself... At the 10th minute there were about 65 people in the North stand, I'm guessing about 100 at the end of the game. The problem is that the Impact doesn't even say a word about the Academy games during the Impact matches, no mention anywhere, not on screen and not even on the website. IF they did there could easily be at least 300 people, considering the entry fee is only 2$... Or maybe they don't want to hire extra security guards which would be preferable were there 300 people attending. At least there is a food concession stand opened during the games. But I would not worry about the attendances, the Attak were attracting 800 - 1000 people per game in Trois-Rivière, so clearly their main concern moving the team was not attendance.

Alright, I'm back after a break for the World Cup...

I have several matches to post. Unfortunately they are not all complete; some are missing as much as most of the first half. This is due to Rogers making it very difficult to keep track of when matches will be broadcast, with inaccuracies on both their Web site and onscreen program listings (and their G20 coverage didn't help, either). They are consistent with their Friday evening games, but everything else is erratic. I'm lucky that I managed to record as much as I did.

On a more positive note, The CSL This Week, a weekly show of highlights, interviews and features that was promised at the beginning of the season, has finally begun. Unfortunately I missed the first episode (July 2), due once again to Rogers screwing up their program listings.

So, one new match (London City vs. Serbian White Eagles from June 11) and one episode of The CSL This Week (Episode 2 from July 9) are posted so far. More to come.

I would appreciate a copy of TFC VS. Brampton from Sunday June 20th if you can make it available.
That game was not broadcast.

any impact academy video would be great if you have any more.
No additional Impact Academy games have been broadcast yet.

I have several matches to post. Unfortunately they are not all complete; some are missing as much as most of the first half. This is due to Rogers making it very difficult to keep track of when matches will be broadcast, with inaccuracies on both their Web site and onscreen program listings (and their G20 coverage didn't help, either). They are consistent with their Friday evening games, but everything else is erratic. I'm lucky that I managed to record as much as I did.

I've been having the same problem, sometimes I check the website, sometimes I tune in when I see it on the tv guide channel, usually it's wrong or off by a half (might just be the toronto rogers channel), on the brightside, its been a while since I've lucked out seeing what the 'rogers special presentation' is but I caught a game a week or two ago on that.

anyways, thanks for all the work