Canadians abroad: May 28 - June 3, 2010

DJT

Guidelines for this thread

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians abroad for May 28 - June 3, 2010.

• If you find updates posted in some other thread or on the other Voyageurs forum then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.

• If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.

• Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

Both Julian Uccello and Gino Mauro team are relegated to Serie D after 2 weekend games.

Bellaria in both games home and away Poggibonsi won the first 1-0 and tied the second 0-0. Bellaria did not manage not even a goal in the two games and concludes their season finding themselves relegated. Little bird on his way back in Toronto for his reminder days before he heads back mid July. His season went well healthy and over all scoring 37% of total teams output with 10 goal in the 30 appearances.

In Pro Belvedere V. Gino Mauro team also relegated after losing and winning a match with Mezzocorona 3-1 losing and a 2 -0 win was not enough for remains in Serie C next year. Gino played some games with them early in the season and was mostly taken part in the berretti team which I do not have to much info at this time

^^

Jonke played 90 as his Oulu beat Monsalve and FC Inter Turku 2-0

Ricketts was a 70th min sub as his MyPa beat Haka 1-0

Monsalve's side have had a terrible start, earning only 4 points in their first six games. MyPa and Oulu are both mid-table. Attendances are comparable with D2 in North America.

Both Julian Uccello and Gino Mauro team are relegated to Serie D after 2 weekend games.

Bellaria in both games home and away Poggibonsi won the first 1-0 and tied the second 0-0. Bellaria did not manage not even a goal in the two games and concludes their season finding themselves relegated. Little bird on his way back in Toronto for his reminder days before he heads back mid July. His season went well healthy and over all scoring 37% of total teams output with 10 goal in the 30 appearances.

In Pro Belvedere V. Gino Mauro team also relegated after losing and winning a match with Mezzocorona 3-1 losing and a 2 -0 win was not enough for remains in Serie C next year. Gino played some games with them early in the season and was mostly taken part in the berretti team which I do not have to much info at this time

Is Littlebird going to go down with Bellaria and play Serie D next year or is he looking to transfer?

Is Littlebird going to go down with Bellaria and play Serie D next year or is he looking to transfer?

There are no plans returning to Bellaria and very unlikely. This was an introduction year with goal setting attached for one year.

1) playing time mimimum 25 appearences

2) score at the mimimum of 10 goals

3) maintain a average of 6.5 rating or better.

Little Bird has done better and maybe could have done more if the team had not so many injuries to key players etc etc...

As you know Grizzly in the many discusion we have had, our objectives are clear playing time is first most important to us. Playng down, up means nothing to us. He has demostrated he is well past playing in serie D and no need to go there. And he has demostrated that this year in C and or better.

I can tell you he is extermely comfortable with his performance this first year of his 3 yr with Crotone on loan to Bellaria and i can also mention that next season, his objectives and goal setting will be higher no matter where he goes. But unfortuntley he will not be in serie D next year for me

nice talking to you Grizzly I hope you still have still speranza

Is it already decided that he will go back out on loan, or will that decision be made after Crotone take a look at him during training camp?

As this moment nothing mentioned nor commitment from Crotone or anyone else. Its way to early for that, Right now his season is over as it is for everyone else and the focus is the W/C, He is looking towards a nice visit here in Toronto till July 15th till he goes back. But from the gust of things It appears he will be in a higher level then he played last year. but If it was another year in C2 its ok too.

But if that call happens Little Bird will be ready. If Crotone think he is not ready and requires another year to be out on loan he has told me his first priorty, is to challenge the scoring title, i think that what be a good accomplishment for the following year to really move up.

Archived