Impact's Relationship with QSA & QSA In General

Tuscan

I'm interested in finding out what the Impact's and Attak's relationships are like with the QSA at the moment. I've heard mixed feelings towards what is happening out in Quebec. I'm quite curious as to what people think of the QSA, especially seeing as how they were one of the associations who voted against reforming the CSA. To me, that's appalling.

What's the situation in Quebec like? Do people trust the QSA? Have there been any 'interesting' situations regarding the QSA in recent times? Why would Quebec vote against governance reform?

The Attak does not exist anymore, actually they are officially on "Hiatus" but have no players, coaches ect.

They were replaced by the Montreal Impact Academy and play their games at Stade Saputo. It is mainly a U21 squad with 2-3 older players in the mix.

Never heard of it

It's in the World Canadian Bureau guy, you know the WGA buddy.

joking aside, he asked the question about the FSQ and their relationship with the impact? The impression I got recently (last couple years) was they were trying to act a little more independantly then your average provinicial association and wanted to create a semi pro league in quebec (which I kinda oppose cause I want to see a quebec division of the CSL instead). Are they terribly connected to l'impact or do our top teams generally just work with the CSA, cause for example I don't think their's a whole lot between TFC and the OSA, theirs some connections, some communication and technical affiliation but I don't think their's a whole lot else.

Archived