Canadians MIA/UI List

nolando

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Scottish Prem isn't the best environment for a guy who we might need playing up front in games v. Latin-style teams (CMNT, that is) but it's a great place for him to get started and fit again. I'd want him out of there as quickly as possible though. I'd hope he could latch on in Holland maybe....

• 2 weeks later...

Added Radzinski who has apparently rejected interest from Dutch top-flight side RKC Waalwijk, possibly with a view to signing with Antwerp of the second tier Belgian league, even though they can't bring in new players at the moment:

http://www.gva.be/nieuws/sport/voetbal-binnenland/aid1060746/tomasz-radzinski-wil-niet-naar-rkc-waalwijk-2.aspx

(As usual, feel free to correct any misinformation)

It's a trial. Nothing more at this point. I asked the club yesterday.

I think it's gonna happen. Gill is out, Parker in out, Baart is hit and miss. Unless he has a better offer someplace, I can't see move not working. Fingers crossed, I've always liked him.

I think it's gonna happen. Gill is out, Parker in out, Baart is hit and miss. Unless he has a better offer someplace, I can't see move not working. Fingers crossed, I've always liked him.

Baart is shaky and old... I can't see how Monsalve wouldn't be an upgrade in every aspect, Baart's kicking is incredibly bad

It may be because of his age but Baart is not a NASL quality keeper at this point. He is the worst starting keeper in the league. The only thing that saves him is that he has a strong team and strong defenders in front of him. He is the weakest link on the team. He cost FCE 2 points yesterday. It is hard to even call what he did a bad kick because it looked more like a pass to an opposing player than a kick. And even then he probably should have saved the bad angle shot from the forward who received his kick. I hope Monsalve signs for them because as much as FCE has done a good job of playing Canadians you hate to see such a poor level foreigner taking a spot that could be better filled by a Canadian.

Pretty sure my buddy YNWA mentioned this a while back, but somewhow I have missed the fact that Bernier is officially out of contract:

http://www.bold.dk/nyt/Bernier-aaben-for-andre-danske-klubber

According to his twitter he has been cleared for soccer, so maybe something will come up in the coming month or so.

It's talked about everyday in Montreal, especially since he has been in the city for the last couple of weeks, everyone wants him to join the Impact for MLS and he said that if the conditions were nice he would have no problem with that. Let's hope it will happen.

Archived