Canadians MIA/UI List

nolando

Good for Harmse. He's been playing local premier rec league and training with "a professional" to get match fit and move back into professional soccer.....I don't know any other details. But I like him as a player and hope he can bounce back.

Hopefully the knee issues that plagued him after his choosing to leave Toronto are behind him now. Though I always felt he was a limited player, I certainly rated him higher than last year's foreign stiffs that TFC had in their lineup (and since have jettisoned).

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully the knee issues that plagued him after his choosing to leave Toronto are behind him now. Though I always felt he was a limited player, I certainly rated him higher than last year's foreign stiffs that TFC had in their lineup (and since have jettisoned).

Same.

• 3 weeks later...

Need a Hungarian translator - mention of Igor Pisanjuk from two days go, seemingly caught in contractual limbo between his former club, Ferencváros, and Barnsley, who are apparently interested. Corrections gladly accepted.

http://barikad.hu/berki_h%C3%B3nap_v%C3%A9g%C3%A9n_t%C3%A1vozik_az_%C3%BCll%C5%91i_%C3%BAtr%C3%B3l-20110324

Pisanjuk played well in a friendly vs Barnsley two years ago so maybe this story has merit, much like Ricketts' eventual situation.

So here are a few names I was wondering about: Stephen Ademolu, Derek Gaudet, Adrian Serioux, and Wojtek Zarzycki. I could see Ademolu in MLS and Gaudet perhaps at a NASL or USL Pro level. Serioux might have something left in the tank, and I always like Zarzycki going way back to his days with the Calgary Storm.

Jason

So here are a few names I was wondering about: Stephen Ademolu, Derek Gaudet, Adrian Serioux, and Wojtek Zarzycki. I could see Ademolu in MLS and Gaudet perhaps at a NASL or USL Pro level. Serioux might have something left in the tank, and I always like Zarzycki going way back to his days with the Calgary Storm.

Jason

Serioux retired, is now an analyst with GOL-TV. And good to see you pop by Jason.

Serioux retired, is now an analyst with GOL-TV. And good to see you pop by Jason.

Sad to see Serioux hang up the boots - he was always one of my favourites - reall gritty and, surprisingly, had a little flair from time to time, including those crazy throw-ins.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived