Canadians MIA/UI List

nolando

I would take him on the Fury in a heartbeat! He'd be a great fit with the Eddies too.

But is he really not up to MLS standard anymore? Maybe the fact that he counts as an international on their rosters holds him back.

I do not think it is that he is not up to MLS standard anymore, it is probably more likely that MLS teams already have invested in certain players in the same position they see more of a future with. Tchani may not be as good as JDG but he is close to his skill and has a better future and a chance to still improve.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stillo's situation is really unfortunate. It would be terrific if his father could update us on his status (although understandable if he doesn't want to). Looking from outside, it appears that Robert is having a lost season, mostly just training with the club (being low on the pecking order), with no actual game experience or loan to another club. I originally thought that February's hearings immediately shut the club down and freed all of their players from contract but the team being sold again, seems to have given them another (at least temporary) reprieve (assuming I even have the details correct). It appears that there is another hearing next Thursday, to keep an eye on. Otherwise, I wonder when Robert's current contract is due to end - hopefully this June. I really hope he can land with a new club (and better situation) this Summer. Fingers crossed for him.

Great article confirming, among other things, that Stillo is (essentially) without a club. Going to add him too,as the term MIA was coined for guys like him last season:

http://lastwordonsports.com/2015/05/13/catching-robert-stillo/

Great article confirming, among other things, that Stillo is (essentially) without a club. Going to add him too,as the term MIA was coined for guys like him last season:

http://lastwordonsports.com/2015/05/13/catching-robert-stillo/

Thanks Nolando! I saw that article as well. Great to hear that he is out of that unfortunate situation at Parma. Now, I hope he finds an opportunity to start somewhere, which he desperately needs at his age. Fingers crossed for him. Cheers!

Archived