TFC Academy gets new facility

kyam

It looks nice on paper. Scroll to Page Pg 19 for a model of the facility. It will also act as TFC's new training grounds, but by having a permanant home outside of BMO Field for the Academy is a great concept.

They will finally have the proper infrastructure in place for a world class Academy program. The existing program is weak (tho improving beyond the U-16 & U-18 program) and I think part of the reason for that is the lack of infrastructure dedicated to the Academy.

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/assets/default/Practice%20Facility.pdf

One of the TFC dressing rooms was labeled U14, which was a nice surprise. I was always under the impression that nobody at MLSE cared about the TFC academy. Either I'm wrong, or they've done the math and have found a way to turn a buck on this place.

One of the TFC dressing rooms was labeled U14, which was a nice surprise. I was always under the impression that nobody at MLSE cared about the TFC academy. Either I'm wrong, or they've done the math and have found a way to turn a buck on this place.

That was just an assumption because they are MLSE. Even I had my doubts, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and they seem to be heading in the right direction.

Archived