Hello fellow Canadians!

CDM10

Well as I've already posted a few times i'll keep this short, my name is Cory, I love football/soccer, support TFC at home, Manchester United abroad, follow the English national team due to my background, born and raised in Canada, proud Canadian, have always found it hard to find info and to basically keep up and follow the CMNT, but think I've found the right place!

Cheers!

Well as I've already posted a few times i'll keep this short, my name is Cory, I love football/soccer, support TFC at home, Manchester United abroad, follow the English national team due to my background, born and raised in Canada, proud Canadian, have always found it hard to find info and to basically keep up and follow the CMNT, but think I've found the right place!

Cheers!

Welcome aboard.

Keep an eye out, we have upcoming home games!!!

Thanks socceronly! I have been watching what I can find online for the past few years and was at the game at BMO against Jamaica, hoping the Argentina match will be televised as is rumoured and will be heading to the Iran match at BMO as well!

Thanks Sam...great pic by the way....I was there last season for the Inter match as well as the infamous Liverpool loss....took in some time at Carrington as well....Manchester is a great city!

Thanks Sam...great pic by the way....I was there last season for the Inter match as well as the infamous Liverpool loss....took in some time at Carrington as well....Manchester is a great city!

That's quite something. My profile pic is from the day after the Liverpool loss... Only United match I've been to in my life.

How did you get into Carrington? I'd love to go one time in my life, but I didn't think that they ever let people in.

Well Sam there is no trick to it really, check out One United USA, they do multiple tours a year and have great access to pretty much everything, carrington, private OT tours, multiple matches ( I also saw Villa v Spurs, full tour of Villa Park, etc ), the guys that run in are great lads! Will you be watching United v Celtic at Rogers Centre? Funny we were in Manchester the same week at the same match!

Cheers

Well Sam there is no trick to it really, check out One United USA, they do multiple tours a year and have great access to pretty much everything, carrington, private OT tours, multiple matches ( I also saw Villa v Spurs, full tour of Villa Park, etc ), the guys that run in are great lads! Will you be watching United v Celtic at Rogers Centre? Funny we were in Manchester the same week at the same match!

Cheers

Sounds good... I'll be at at the United-Celtic game, just put down a deposit with MUSCC for a ticket, which you can do here http://www.muscc.net/ to get a ticket in the United supporters section.

masster....if I was simply a glory hunter I would be a) jumping ship as United are set for hard years I believe ( espcially once Fergie leaves ) and B) I would not be on this thread......lol....

Thanks for the welcome

a) jumping ship as United are set for hard years I believe

That's a little over the top I don't think we're going to have a particularly rough year next year. In fact we'll have another great shot a the title.

As for the gloryhunters, unfortunately were going to have a year without them as they've all left for Chelsea :(

Sam I definately agree with you, I think this coming season will be fine and so will most other years, but when Fergie does leave there will be a few transitional seasons and I think over the next few years people will be able to see who the real United Supporters are!

Archived