A shout out to the best soccer radio show/podcast out there!!!!!

earlimus

I just wanted to give a shout out to my favourite footy show.

World Football Daily (www.worldfootballdaily.com) is by a mile the best podcast I've come across, with no disrespect to It's Called Soccer, Red Nation, or Full Time. They have absolutely the best guests on, and offer 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day of very, very high quality soccer talk. They gave a big shout out to the Impact and they are doing a big segment on TFC this week. I honestly can't even begin to compare them to some of the other shows (some of which I also check out) as the quality, variety, and quantity of their guests is second to none. They somehow manage to get players, coaches, journalists, and even the editors of some of the biggest english-speaking newspapers in the world on their show on a daily basis.

The podcast is no longer free but for a 5 day a week show it isn't far from. I highly recommend it to anyone who can listen to a podcast while working, driving, or whatever else. You can check out the quality they dish up on a daily basis on the website.

It is a pain that it's no longer free, however it really is more than worth it. I check out It's called soccer myself a few times a week because I like the Canadian content, and I don't get to see many TFC games here in Spain. With all due respect to the Footy Show though, WFD blows it out of the water. If you do spend a decent amount of time each week listening to soccer podcasts you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't at least check out the type of guests they have on on a daily basis. You can get a free trial with the show as well I beleive.

Archived